BY WAHL

Wahl Plum Peanut Palm Size Clipper/Trimmer 8655-2001 Wahl Plum Peanut Palm Size Clipper/Trimmer 8655 has all the power of a full-size clipper, the Peanut is both small and lightweight at only 4 inches long and 4 ounces in weight. Features of Wahl Plum Peanut Palm Size Clipper/Trimmer 8655-2001 Professional power in 4-inch / 4-ounce size 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 3 watts Includes the following: Precision blades snap on and off Convenient reversible finger ring 4 cutting guides (1/8" to 1/2" / 3mm to 13mm ) Cleaning brush Oil and operating instructions see more...

Lindsey S.
Virginia Beach
I do hair and I love this little trimmer. Works great for cleaning up necklines, also comes with guards so if you're in a pinch and don't have full size clippers these come in handy
Samantha B.
These are my first pair of trimmers and I love them! I don't have anything to compare them to because they are my first pair but they're light and easy to use!
yanderis r.
Duluth, GA
I use this because it gets the job done leaves my skin smooth without any bumps it def meets my expectation
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ
Use this on my clients all the time. Perfect! Get one for yourself and see if you love it