Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate

Wahl's Oatmeal Shampoo contains oatmeal, coconut, lime, aloe and lemon verbena to soothe dry, itching, irritated skin. Healthy skin means a healthy coat and less shedding. The gentle formula has a rich lather and easy rinse to make bath time an easier time for both you and your dog. Plant based ingredients make Wahl's Shampoo the choice for owners who want to avoid harsh chemicals for both their dog and themselves. Our Shampoo is PEG-80 Free.

What are some of the best dog shampoos that help with itching and shedding? I have an English Bully who has sensitive skin.
Is this a healthy shampoo for animals?
Start your review of Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate uploaded by Kennessa M.
Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My pup has sensitive skin, and so what I put on her skin is extremely important to me. I absolutely love this clean formula. It gets her squeaky clean, while also making her super soft. If you have a furry pet, I most certainly recommend this product.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
I use this on my rottweiler, who has allergies and dry skin issues. This seems to make her more comfortable, if only for a short time. No complaints here - she just has a lot of issues and no shampoo would solve an allergy issue. I love the price - definitely a huge bonus!
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This shampoo is great and my vet even told me it was a good one ! I have a Pitbull mixes and a couple of them have a sensitive skin and this works great. Gets the dogs clean , smelling good and also not irritable. If your treating your dogs with flea control medicine and want to bathe them, do not use DAWN ! My vet said use a shampoo like this one a above its safe, because dawn said will start to strip the flea medicine. How ever if your dog is not on flea medicine and has fleas use DAWN dish soap it will kill them all right then and there !
Renee H.
Brandon, MS
Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate uploaded by Renee H.
Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate uploaded by Renee H.
This is a really nice dog shampoo. It smells wonderful, lathers well, and does a good job. I feel like a bottle lasts forever! #Thebigclean
sheyanne M.
winston salem
Purchased at: PETCO
This is by far my favorite shampoo for my dog. It gets her clean and afterwards her fur is oh so soft! I can usually go about a month in between baths. Great product highly recommended
Rebekah W.
Auburn, AL
Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate uploaded by Rebekah W.
Purchased at: Target
I love this so much! It really works and my dog smells great! He doesn’t like taking baths but I don’t need to give him many since this is odor control.
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
My dog gets itchy, irritated skin so I use this to help elevate any discomfort. I try to avoid anything with scent/perfume as that can burn his skin.
Samantha C.
Cheyenne, WY
Wahl Pet Shampoo Concentrate uploaded by Samantha C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great shampoo for dogs with sensitive skin. My puppy usually has a dry coat and gets pretty flaky since where we live it’s very dry. This shampoo smells great and always seems to relieve her dry itchy skin.
Shelby L.
This shampoo is perfect for the winter and summer months! In the summer my dog gets allergies and this helps the itching and in the winter when it’s dry this helps keep his skin soft and moisturized.
Mary V.
Bay city, MI
This is a great product it wors great gets a nice lather. And is sencitive on her skin.i would recomend this to anyone.