BY WAHL

The km2+2. With a #10 blade and #10w blade this cool running, quiet clipper is unbeatable. Strong enough to body clip 1-8 head of horses, it can also body clip the farm dogs as well. Two speed, with pop off blade system. 1 yr warranty. Electric clipper with 2 blades (#10 & 10w) for use on horses, dogs and cats. see more...

• I have an old pet wahl clipper set which makes my schnauzer very ...1 Answers
  • Is this product good to use on thick haired animals?2 Answers
Brooke H.
Billings, MT
I got these trimmers to use in my springer spaniel and they work amazing! She has really soft fine hair and regular trimmers for people and even pet ones didn't even get through part of her hair but with these I'm able to shave her down clean in a couple of hours! She's very energetic and a bit crazy and has got kicked out of a few groomers so this is a much better option for her to get her hair cut.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of my family member will use this for his horse it's really good I love it it gives volume to the horse hair it cuts really nice
Meg A.
These are great, but pretty loud. You might have some issues near the ears with these when you're working with younger horses.
Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use these clippers on my horse and they work great! They're very smooth and don't leave lines
Sithy Ameena A.
Srilanka
Very easy and pet doesn't get disturbed very good and worth the price I use this for my dog
Christina S.
Is this product good to use on thick haired animals?
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I have an old pet wahl clipper set which makes my schnauzer very upset and uncomfortable. Does this clipper make a lot of noise and how is the vibration? Trying to find a set that will make the grooming experience more favorable for her and less anxious for me.