Wahl Pet Clipper Kit uploaded by Tonya W.Wahl Pet Clipper Kit uploaded by Yesenia S.

BY WAHL

This 10 pc kit contains everything you need to groom your pet. The clipper is especially manufactured for animal hair.  It has high carbon steel blades that stay sharp longer, superior blade geometry, exceptional fur feeding to protect your pet from pulls or cuts. When dogs bark, they are really saying WAHL! Great  for touch ups between regular grooming visits. Multi-Cut Clipper Blade Guard Styling Comb 4 Guide Combs 1/8" 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" Cleaning Brush Blade Oil Handled Storage Case #1 selling brand in the USA ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Anna P.
Austin, AR
Pet Lover Expert
I bought the $60 set of clippers and LOVE them. I have a shih tzu poodle that gets matted hair and no clippers seem to work on. These clippers cut his hair like it was nothing!! Very happy with my purchase.
Kelsey M.
Pet Lover Expert
We used this when we had our golden retriever VERY durable and long lasting. The price may seem a little high, but you get every pennies worth! We found ours at Walmart!
Mushu D.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Taking a dog to the groomer can get expensive (almost $80 per visit, every 2 months for me!). My Hooman decided to buy these clippers to see if she could do this herself in between groomings, so I don't have to go as often. She has never used clippers before, so we were all a little skeptical. She put my training box in the bathtub for me to stand on. We have a grooming restraint that uses a suction cup on the bathroom tile to make sure I don't jump out of the tub. The first attempt was pretty successful. It was easy to use the clippers using the guides. I had a few lines in my fur from the guide, but we read that we need to brush often to get rid of those lines. Overall, these clippers were nice and sharp, so I didn't feel any pulling to make me uncomfortable and now I we can save money on going to the groomers!
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I bought a Wahl Pet Clipper Kit from Walmart and it is the best $40 purchase I have made. It is so nice to be able to give my morkie a hair cut at home without having to pay a fortune and worry about her being at unfamiliar groomers. I would definitely recommend the Wahl Pet Clipper Kit to anyone who isn't afraid of giving their own pets a hair cut.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
I have a two Yorkies and I like to keep their fur short. I bought these a couple of month's ago and these clippers are very easy to use and come with different
 guard sizes. It comes packed nicely into a carrying case, cord is long enough that I can groom them easily. The only complaint I have is that this clipper gets hot quickly. Other than that they are fine.
Amber B.
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this on whim because my dog needed a hair cut pretty bad and this was a lifesaver!  I expected to buy this "for now" and upgrade to something better later but let me tell you, I am sticking with this!  It worked great and I love that it comes with different sizes that can grow with my pup.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I purchased this about a week ago and since it was my first time grooming my ShitZu I was very very scare... This works AMAZING and for the price it is more than perfect!! I groomed my dog and was even getting compliments about who the groomer was? Lol
Mallorie F.
I purchased this at Walmart and have been using it for the past year. I have a small shih tzu and I like to keep his fur very short. I let him grow it out for about 2 months between clippings. These clippers are very user friendly and come with multiple settings. The clippers themselves have a long and short flip setting which is nice and the guards help you do a trim or a full groom. The blades do need to be cleaned after every groom and sometimes in the middle of the groom. I find that mine are beginning to dull because it is getting harder to get the fur off.
Tonya W.
Toledo, OH
I love my Wahl pet clipper kit! Being owned by a hairy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel means a lot of furry feet clipping and private parts too. These clippers are sturdy and I really appreciate the long cord. I use my Wahl clippers every 3-weeks.
Ashley C.
Bought these for my dog and love how they are easy to use. They are very sharp and don't snag or pull at your dogs hair. These are cheaper than taking your dog into the groomer constantly. Make sure you clean them and oil them after/before each use.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN
Do they pull? And is it loud or like a low buzz?
Erika W.
How is the sound on this brand of clipper (especially for smaller dogs with sensitive ears)?
Katy S.
I've been trying to bring in my dog for a haircut every few months. I love how soft he is after and how nice he looks with shorter hair but it's so expensive to do as often as I am. Does this product work well and is it easy enough to use?
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Is this a good machine for my maltese?
Jessica C.
Leicester, NC
I have a wolfhound and need to trim up around the face, and do sanitary trimmings.. I've never seen a set this cheap. Are they comparable to the hiher priced brands?