Wahl Oatmeal Natural Pet Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth D.Wahl Oatmeal Natural Pet Shampoo uploaded by Mary F.Wahl Oatmeal Natural Pet Shampoo uploaded by Kelly M.

BY WAHL #31 in Pet First Aid

WAHL 820004 Oatmeal Natural Pet Shampoo see more...

Buy on Target*
Elizabeth D.
Meriden
This shampoos is great for dogs with sensitive skin. The pro is its affordable smells great and softens my dogs fur the con is it’s hard to find most store in my area are sold out of don’t sell it so I order it online.
Andrea R.
The bottle that I bought said it could be used on cats and dogs. So I bought it for my kitty. I try not to bathe my cat a lot because she absolutely hates it and it’s always such a struggle to wash her LOL. However after using this product she honestly smells amazing and fresh. I think the oatmeal formula is gentle and she never had an allergic reaction to the shampoo which is great. I would definitely repurchase this.
Christina F.
Our Border Collie used to have very irritated skin due to his allergy and this really helped soothe it. It smells nice and his coat was super shiny and soft after using it. I also like that it's a concentrated formula so you don't have to use as much product for the same results!
Deidra C.
I have 2 dogs. 1 with long hair. 1 with short hair. This shampoo does the trick for both! It smells amazing! The only thing that I don’t like about the shampoo is that it’s runny. I wish the formula was thicker.
Kelly M.
Celebration, FL
This fella loves to roll around in the grass and all over whatever goodies he finds in there (ex: goose, duck, and other animal poop - I know, SO GROSS!) so he can get a bit stinky. We were using wipes to clean him up before he came inside but one day he rolled in something disgusting and the smell wouldn't come out. I'd been using this shampoo before and loved it, but after that day I knew I was sold for life. It removed all trace of whatever he rolled in, and made his coat super soft and shiny. He has a thick double coat with dry skin and I think it helps keep the scratches at bay too. He may hate bathtime but if I'm using this shampoo on him, I certainly don't!
Mary F.
I bought this shampoo because the CNG that I previously bought did not find it on Amazon, and it really exceeded my expectations, it cleans my dog's fur very well, it removes all the fat, and it remains super smelly, what I like the most is that do not mistreat my pet's fur, I would definitely buy it again
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
If your dog has sensitive skin like my rottweiler than you have to try this. I can't use any fragranced shampoo on my rottie due to how sensitive his skin is. The oatmeal in this really helps reduce the sensitivity and provides him with a gentle cleanse that prevents dandruff and irritation.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This is fantastic if your pet has any skin sensitivities, a break out, or dry skin. The oatmeal is soothing, prevents and helps with itching, and helps with the healing process without stripping their coat/skin of essential moisture. Plus, it smells great and I feel better using it knowing it's all natural.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Great shampoo! I have a beagle so he’s naturally extra stinky. Between that and his love for rolling in things, he needs baths pretty often. This is great at getting him clean without drying out his skin
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
I use this on my rottweiler, who has allergies and dry skin issues. This seems to make her more comfortable, if only for a short time. No complaints here - she just has a lot of issues and no shampoo would solve an allergy issue. I love the price - definitely a huge bonus!