BY WAHL

Wahl no-rinse oatmeal formula coconut lime verbena pet waterless shampoo 7.1 oz see more...

• Is this safe for pregnant dogs? I don't want to bathe my ...2 Answers
Kathleen F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We love using this stuff on my dog between her baths and on her head where we don't put water. Light and smells great. Love this product!
Angel S.
Bells, TN
This is a great doggy shampoo! Its a good middle of the week item to use when you don't have the time or energy to bathe your dog in the tub. I use it to freshen my pups in between baths. Love it
Erin W.
This is a great tool to make brushing easier and more comfortable for your dog. I have a standard poodle and I spray her with this and then brush it through her coat. It makes the brush run through her coat smoothly and it turns every brushing into a little mini-bath, without the hassle of the bath. The smell is great, and keeps her smelling good. It also makes her fur feel soft and clean. It's so much easier than a bath when my dog needs to get cleaner, but doesn't need the deep clean of a bath.
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
This doesn't get rid of my pups itches but it smells amazing! I would get this for the smell.
Korcasha J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With the holidays keeping my husband and I so busy, we are having to go longer than we like between full baths for our dogs who run around and play so much when we take them out, they smell up our apartment like crazy! This waterless shampoo is a miracle!!! They smell good after using this and we use a towel to wipe them down afterwards and I'm surprised at how much dirt and hair comes off onto that towel!! I'm so happy I found this product, it's definitely not a replacement for a bath but it's a good placer if you have to go longer than what you normally would without bathing those furry babies. If you're like us, with 2 large dogs baths take quite a long time and this season has us busier than ever!!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this! It's smells really good.I use it more around this time that's really cold for my puppies to get a shower. It's to moisturize dry skin plus it's an itch reliever. I just pump the foam on my hands, rub it on them and with a dry cloth wipe them down. They smell good and their coat is shinny.
Jamie S.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Didn't help much with the itch but helped with the smell and keeping clean between washes
Brianna G.
Bemidji, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog hates sitting still for baths so this really helps plus it helps with my dogs dry skin and gets her fur looking amazing
Randi G.
Banner Elk
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the No-Rinse Waterless Shampoo in coconut lime verbena. It’s perfect after a hike with my dog in the woods before she gets in the car! It always leaves her coat super shiny and smelling great. It’s never dried her out or left any kind of issues. It’s a perfect priced item that gives you everything you and your dog expect!!WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this so much!!! It's like $12, and it's a life saver if your dog hates taking baths. I have a pitbull that will yelp when you're trying to bathe her inside, so I try and prolong her baths with this stuff and she smells and looks so much cleaner. It pumps out into a foam so it's not messy when you're trying to run after your dog. It drys to fast so you're dogs not trying to lick it off of themselves and smells DELICIOUS. I just lay on her and smell her after I use it. Soooo worth it!
Yareli I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for pregnant dogs? I don't want to bathe my dog as often to avoid any added stress to her pregnancy