BY WAHL

Wahl no-rinse oatmeal formula coconut lime verbena pet waterless shampoo 7.1 oz see more...

• Is this safe for pregnant dogs? I don't want to bathe my ...2 Answers
Gabrielle G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Seriously soooo great to have on hand for in between baths. Smells so good too! My chihuahuas aren’t huge fans of the foam feeling but they definitely prefer it over an actual bath so it helps extend the time they don’t have to be soaking wet lol. It’s pretty inexpensive also.
Kt E.
I love this stuff. Maybe your dog needed a late night adventure in the wet backyard, and you really couldn't muster up a bath that late? This works great for taking away that wet dog odor before going to bed. Had come in handy quite a bit.
Erin W.
This is a great tool to make brushing easier and more comfortable for your dog. I have a standard poodle and I spray her with this and then brush it through her coat. It makes the brush run through her coat smoothly and it turns every brushing into a little mini-bath, without the hassle of the bath. The smell is great, and keeps her smelling good. It also makes her fur feel soft and clean. It's so much easier than a bath when my dog needs to get cleaner, but doesn't need the deep clean of a bath.
Angel S.
Bells, TN
This is a great doggy shampoo! Its a good middle of the week item to use when you don't have the time or energy to bathe your dog in the tub. I use it to freshen my pups in between baths. Love it
keren a.
Crowley, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love using this no rinse waterless shampoo. It's easy to use and when i need to bath my puppy really fast this is my go to since its waterless. If smells amazing so i highly recommend this.
Amy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great for in between baths! My yorkie smells fresh, and her coat turns silky smooth just like after a bath! We love the coconut lime verbena scent!
Kathleen F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We love using this stuff on my dog between her baths and on her head where we don't put water. Light and smells great. Love this product!
Paulina K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like to bring this product with me when me and little Charlie go out to the store or park, so if he gets messy it's a quick clean up,
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Moisturizes dry skin plus itch relief.
Leaves dogs coat soft and smelling great!
Great product to use on your dog in between baths.
Brianna G.
Bemidji, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog hates sitting still for baths so this really helps plus it helps with my dogs dry skin and gets her fur looking amazing
Yareli I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for pregnant dogs? I don't want to bathe my dog as often to avoid any added stress to her pregnancy