BY WAHL

Wahl no-rinse oatmeal formula coconut lime verbena pet waterless shampoo 7.1 oz see more...

• Is this safe for pregnant dogs? I don't want to bathe my ...2 Answers
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo works great when you don’t want to put your dog in the tub. It has a lovely smell and has freshened up my dogs quite well when I don’t want to bathe them. I found it at Walmart and it was very affordable. I recommend!
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Doesn't really keep her from smelling between baths. And its very sticky. Has a good smell in the bottle though it doesn't give the same smell to the dog. Does make her LOOK cleaner however so that is a pro for sure.
Asjah F.
Kissimmee, FL
It’s my favorite! It makes my puppy smell so good!!! ❤️ After I put this on him he runs around and you can tell he’s just super happy! He loves it! And so do I, and so does everyone who plays with him or pets him. The scent lasts a while. I’d definitely buy again. But it lasts a really long time.
Korcasha J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
With the holidays keeping my husband and I so busy, we are having to go longer than we like between full baths for our dogs who run around and play so much when we take them out, they smell up our apartment like crazy! This waterless shampoo is a miracle!!! They smell good after using this and we use a towel to wipe them down afterwards and I'm surprised at how much dirt and hair comes off onto that towel!! I'm so happy I found this product, it's definitely not a replacement for a bath but it's a good placer if you have to go longer than what you normally would without bathing those furry babies. If you're like us, with 2 large dogs baths take quite a long time and this season has us busier than ever!!
Ashley E.
This is a waterless, no rinse shampoo that is great for when you can't put your fur baby in a bath. I purchased this for my 13 pound cat and it was majorly helpful since he refuses to go anywhere near water. Its easy to use. It comes in a foam that you rub on your pet. I brushed it in with a soft bristle brush and then wiped with a towel to get the excess product off. The scent smells so good that I would actually use this myself if it were for humans..
Randi G.
Banner Elk
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the No-Rinse Waterless Shampoo in coconut lime verbena. It’s perfect after a hike with my dog in the woods before she gets in the car! It always leaves her coat super shiny and smelling great. It’s never dried her out or left any kind of issues. It’s a perfect priced item that gives you everything you and your dog expect!!WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this! It's smells really good.I use it more around this time that's really cold for my puppies to get a shower. It's to moisturize dry skin plus it's an itch reliever. I just pump the foam on my hands, rub it on them and with a dry cloth wipe them down. They smell good and their coat is shinny.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this so much!!! It's like $12, and it's a life saver if your dog hates taking baths. I have a pitbull that will yelp when you're trying to bathe her inside, so I try and prolong her baths with this stuff and she smells and looks so much cleaner. It pumps out into a foam so it's not messy when you're trying to run after your dog. It drys to fast so you're dogs not trying to lick it off of themselves and smells DELICIOUS. I just lay on her and smell her after I use it. Soooo worth it!
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
This is an easy go too!! Easy pump is wonderful the smell I just love! Dog doesn't need a bath but to be freshen up from on a walk this product is for you! Found it at Walmart for low price! Yes on recommendation
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff really smells fantastic and is super easy to use. It does not leave your dog wet and hasn't caused any irritations or sensitivities to my Boston Terriers coat. I love using this between baths to freshen her up. The scent does not stick around very long but I wouldn't think anybody wants it to. I totally recommend this.
Yareli I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for pregnant dogs? I don't want to bathe my dog as often to avoid any added stress to her pregnancy