BY WAHL

Wahl no-rinse oatmeal formula coconut lime verbena pet waterless shampoo 7.1 oz see more...

Asjah F.
Kissimmee, FL
It’s my favorite! It makes my puppy smell so good!!! ❤️ After I put this on him he runs around and you can tell he’s just super happy! He loves it! And so do I, and so does everyone who plays with him or pets him. The scent lasts a while. I’d definitely buy again. But it lasts a really long time.
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff really smells fantastic and is super easy to use. It does not leave your dog wet and hasn't caused any irritations or sensitivities to my Boston Terriers coat. I love using this between baths to freshen her up. The scent does not stick around very long but I wouldn't think anybody wants it to. I totally recommend this.
Korcasha J.
With the holidays keeping my husband and I so busy, we are having to go longer than we like between full baths for our dogs who run around and play so much when we take them out, they smell up our apartment like crazy! This waterless shampoo is a miracle!!! They smell good after using this and we use a towel to wipe them down afterwards and I'm surprised at how much dirt and hair comes off onto that towel!! I'm so happy I found this product, it's definitely not a replacement for a bath but it's a good placer if you have to go longer than what you normally would without bathing those furry babies. If you're like us, with 2 large dogs baths take quite a long time and this season has us busier than ever!!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this! It's smells really good.I use it more around this time that's really cold for my puppies to get a shower. It's to moisturize dry skin plus it's an itch reliever. I just pump the foam on my hands, rub it on them and with a dry cloth wipe them down. They smell good and their coat is shinny.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this so much!!! It's like $12, and it's a life saver if your dog hates taking baths. I have a pitbull that will yelp when you're trying to bathe her inside, so I try and prolong her baths with this stuff and she smells and looks so much cleaner. It pumps out into a foam so it's not messy when you're trying to run after your dog. It drys to fast so you're dogs not trying to lick it off of themselves and smells DELICIOUS. I just lay on her and smell her after I use it. Soooo worth it!
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
This is an easy go too!! Easy pump is wonderful the smell I just love! Dog doesn't need a bath but to be freshen up from on a walk this product is for you! Found it at Walmart for low price! Yes on recommendation
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this stuff. Maybe your dog needed a late night adventure in the wet backyard, and you really couldn't muster up a bath that late? This works great for taking away that wet dog odor before going to bed. Had come in handy quite a bit.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love using this no rinse waterless shampoo. It's easy to use and when i need to bath my puppy really fast this is my go to since its waterless. If smells amazing so i highly recommend this.
Erin W.
This is a great tool to make brushing easier and more comfortable for your dog. I have a standard poodle and I spray her with this and then brush it through her coat. It makes the brush run through her coat smoothly and it turns every brushing into a little mini-bath, without the hassle of the bath. The smell is great, and keeps her smelling good. It also makes her fur feel soft and clean. It's so much easier than a bath when my dog needs to get cleaner, but doesn't need the deep clean of a bath.
Angel S.
Bells, TN
This is a great doggy shampoo! Its a good middle of the week item to use when you don't have the time or energy to bathe your dog in the tub. I use it to freshen my pups in between baths. Love it
Yarii I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for pregnant dogs? I don't want to bathe my dog as often to avoid any added stress to her pregnancy