Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesWahl
No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 71 fl oz

WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz

by Wahl

Calming Formula Lavender Chamomile No-Rinse Pet Waterless Shampoo Pet Friendly cleansing

How does this work?
Does anyone know the ingredients for the calming lavender one?
How well does this product work for dogs ?
Start your review of WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super excited to give this a try but I could not get passed the STRONG fragrance 🙁 I tested a little foam on my hand and the lavender smell almost knocked me over, I can’t imagine how my little 8lb dog would react. I will say I like that the product is paraben and alcohol free, so I feel safe using it on my pups. They have a coconut lime verbena scent, so I am going to give that one a try!
Shellie A.
Sandra Dr
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Shellie A.
Purchased at: PETCO
[product:wahl-no-rinse-calming-dog-shampoo,-7.1-fl-oz] • This is one of the best products I have used on my dog yet. Always makes him smell so fresh and so clean. The issue I've had with jt, is it makes my hands a little sticky afterward, but with a quick rinse it's all off.
Nicole C.
Bay Ridge
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: PETCO
I love this product. I have a 5 month old Pomsky that hates baths and has a lot of dandruff. This wonderful product is an easy spray on and goes directly into the fur and makes my puppy’s skin clean and moisturized.
6 Andrews Circle  H.
Hanscom Afb, MA
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by 6 Andrews Circle  H.
I love this product in a pinch. It smells amazing. It takes that “been playing outside all day” smell out of the fur. I’m not sure how much it actually calms them calm because they are pretty active but it definitely makes them smell better. Wahl pet friendly calming formula lavender chamomile no-rinse pet waterless shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle
Zack N.
Bowling Green
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Zack N.
Purchased at: Target
I use this just about everyday! I have two white dogs and every time we go outside they get dirty. This shampoo smells and works great. Saves me a lot of time because I don’t have I give the dogs a full bath every time we go out.
Jordan C.
Minneapolis, MN
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Jordan C.
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Jordan C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! The game has absolutely changed for us for giving our pets baths! We use this on our dog and cat and have gotten so many of our friends on board with it as well because it’s paraben and sulfate free which is amazing and it smells so good and is so affordable!! Love!
Brenda E.
Los Angeles, CA
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Brenda E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like the convenience of having this waterless shampoo around for in-between baths. It smells amazing! It does however make my puppy have a bit of dandruff but it goes away after a few brushes and/or a bath. I love it and will be buying again. I can't bathe my puppy as often as I'd like so this product comes in clutch. It was only like $8.
Siobhan  R.
Lakeland, FL
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Siobhan  R.
I bought the coconut lime verbana scent for our recently adopted chihuahua, he had to wait 10 days after surgery to be able to have a bath. So this no rinse dog shampoo was a blessing. He smelled so bad when we got him & this scent in particular smells gorgeous.
Katy S.
Pulaski, VA
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Katy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this waterless shampoo for my dog! It smells quite nice, and keeps him clean and smelling good in between baths. He’s a 65lb pit bull, and has very dry sensitive skin. Bathing him too often makes his dry, and itchy skin worse, so this is the perfect solution. I highly recommend it! Proud #dogmom #furryfriend #pitbullmom. WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
WAHL No-Rinse Calming Dog Shampoo, 7.1 fl oz uploaded by Barbie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wahl No-Rinse Waterless Shampoo Coconut Lime Verbena works great for my fur babies. I use this in-between washes to freshen up their fur. It also helps well if they have itchy skin. It leaves them with a pleasant scent and makes all who live with them happy. It's plant based so I am confident it won't hurt them. I recommend it highly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...