Wahl Mini Therapy massager

by Wahl

Relieve Pain & Fatigue The Brand Used by Professionals® Since 1919 Relieve everyday aches and pains quickly with the benefits of a therapeutic massage.  2 Speeds provide fast relief.  Low:  Soothing relief.  High:  Deep penetration. Wahl® Mini Therapy™ Battery Therapeutic Massager Kit Includes: Hand-Held Massager 2 speeds, battery operated with an ergonomic design. 6 Home Physical Therapy Attachments Customize the massage experience Wahl therapeutic massagers have specially designed, unique attachments to address targeted pain relief:

I wonder how big is it
Start your review of Wahl Mini Therapy massager!
How would you rate this product?
Katherine W.
Wilburton, OK
So this item is really a must. In my opinion it helps with blood flow. Its very relaxing. Just enjoy. The exfoliation is good.
Stephanie  H.
Lewistown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wailea would recommend the full size version of this for someone who has serious chronic pain this is a lovely option for someone who gets temporary or intermediate pain. You don't realize how much it does while you're using it to make sure you use the small increments of time as you get used to it but it really does help so much for neck pain and heel pain especially.
Yineidy | 23358 B.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Lo deseo. No hay nada mejor que hacerse masajes de vez en cuando desde la comodidad de tu hogar.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I love this...I have my boyfriend out it on my back and it works out the knots really well
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
3,043 reviews
I use this on my knee and back and it works wonders. really helps with my pain
I use this on my knee and back and it works wonders. really helps with my pain
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Great power in a small device 👌 Great for deep tissue massage and as a personal massaging device for those moments you need to relax! If you know what I mean lol.I would recommend getting yourself one and enjoy!! Highly recommended by me! Affordable price.
lois G.
agréable,j’aime bien le concept,masse bien et sensations agréable,je recommande car c’est un accessoires très utile à avoir
Pamela P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The appliance always plays an important role in my body and facial care routine, I have one that I have used for a long time and based on this I have not noticed the difference from when I use it and not
Lynn M.
Conception Bay South , NL
Nothing feels better after a long day than this little massager on your neck and back.It might be small but it does an amazing job.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...