BY WAHL

Guaranteed to trim better than any other brand* Trim anywhere with incredible precision No Irritation Precision Blades Durable Metal Casing Trimming Head provide unlimited detailing possibilites Compact Design gives you absolute control and the ability to take anywhere Wahl Precison Blades are guaranteed to provide better results than any other brand Brushed Anodized Aluminum Body provides nearly indestructable casing Special Attachment perfectly grooms eye brows AAA Alkaline Battery included 3 Year Warranty Model # 5640-100 ; *If you don t feel your Wahl trims better than any other branded trimmer you own, simply return the Wahl trimmer to us with the original receipt for refund. This product is not intended for professional use; warranty void if used commercially. see more...

Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a dark stain on my upper lip that looks like a mustache. It looks worse when my peach fuzz grows to long above my lip. I use the Wahl Micro finish tool to shave my nose hairs, above my upper lip, and on my neck.
It is the perfect tool to clean any visible nose hair and works wonders removing any facial hair. It doesn't leave stubbles. I only have to do this once a week maximum, but would be miserable without it.
Evan S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Manscaping without the cuts. Also cleans up the eyebrows, nose hair, ear hair, etc. Best I've found for those sensitive areas.This groomer actually does the job. The various attachments will easily remove hair in tight places such as the ears. It also does a good job with eyebrows. I've had one for several years and it continues to work reliably. The other types of trimmers seem to have experience battery connection problems in time.
Donna O.
Alstead
This was an okay product. I found that it pulled hairs when it said that it wouldn't even if you went with the grain. It was easy to use but it was a turn off to get your hair pulled or skin pinched. It was a little pricey compared to other models that claimed to do the exact same thing.
megan b.
Works great for nose hair and clean g up side burns....doesn't last long...had to buy a new one after 6 mo ...may have been defective but it just stop working
Mariam M.
Buffalo, NY
Used this once don't really have much to say but say that one time I used it took me time and did give me a good finish but u had a couple of cuts
Kari M.
Huntington, IN
Loved this product while it lasted. It did the job and worked well. Unfortunately I dropped it 1 time and it shattered. Poorly made.
Jacob v.
another article and I came to buy defective. try to change the batteries and had no positive results. I could not use the micro.
Taylor B.
I love to use this the shape my brows and get rid of peach fuzz on my face for a smooth makeup application.
Cynthia H.
Chesapeake, VA
This is small and petite for easy travel. Easy to use on small areas. Great blades on the clippers
Pedro Z.
Santiago, SCL
Is a good thing, these machine leaves my beard so clean in a record time, also i used it in other parts of my body and i had excellents