BY WAHL

Lithium Triple Play Shaver & Trimmer The Wahl Triple Play is 3 Tools in One:  Shave. Trim. Detail. The Wahl Triple Play is 3 Tools in One.  Shave. Trim. Detail.  It is the World s first No Compromise Shaver & Trimmer.   Flex & Float Technology:  Shaver head conforms to the contours of your face for a close shave that will leave you feeling clean and refreshed. 2 Times More Power. 3 Minute Quick Charge. 2 Times the Run Time, up to 45 uses between charging. Flex & Float Shaver:   Advanced cutting system for an ultra-clean shave. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexander D.
Martinez, CA
This is a good deal....I read about this model finishing third in top three shavers available on market today. (The other models were in the $200 range..vs. $50)
I never used a rotary shaver before, but its a very good shave! I would have given it five stars, but it feels a bit too plastic, and it is a little noisy (like a rattle). ....but I would buy another one for sure! The best electric shave I ever had!
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
This product is pretty good for an electric shaver, but it doesn't get your skin as smooth as a regular razor. It was easy to use, however I would prefer other methods of getting rid of hair. It did meet my expectations for a basic trimmer, but I would not purchase again.
Charity C.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband swears by the wahl brand and when I bought this for him last year he refuses to use any other type. It gives a close smooth shave and allows him to trim his hairline in between hair cuts
Brittinee S.
Imperial, MO
My husband uses this and he gets the closest shave and there is no stubble. Also he can take it with him if he needs to shave on the go.
Tammy T.
Minden, NV
I have this trimmer but just purchase a second one for a good friend in a new relationship..we were laughing one day about doing some necesarry clean up. .this product was just what she needed..we effective and got happy reselts
Zac C.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used this product for over a year now and I absolutely love it. It's super effective when trimming my beard and when it needs to charge, it charges very quickly. Little expensive but definitely worth it!