suggested searches

27%

3 star

2 star

1 star

My fiance has tried several different brands of clippers but this is the only brand he specifically likes. I'm not exactly sure why he likes it so much I just know if hes not complaining I'm not complaining so waiting so we like the fact that it comes with all of the accessories that you need to cut your hair we like the fact that it's inexpensive and it comes in a little case that you can keep everything in we have recommended it to friends and family and we will continue using it unless a problem arises.

Product reviewed: WAHL Home Products Lithium Ion Cordless Clippers, Model 79600-2101

Even though I find this product to be cheaply made My fiance seems to really like it so I will continue to buy it for him. If I could improve this product I would make it out of some harder plastic is there a plastic or just make sure that it is well made. The plastic seems to bend very easily and that is not a product that I would want if I had to use tremors or a groomer of some sort.

Normally Wahl is a great brand but these clippers pulled the hair and were very loud. They were heavy as well.