BY WAHL

Tashia C.
NANCY
My husband has had this product for a long time. He uses it for many things. I am not sure what it cost him. That is how long he has had it. It always does the job and does it well. Easy product.
Brandi C.
Russellville, TN
It's expensive. Probably good for in between shavings for men, but definitely didn't give me the feel I wanted on my legs!
It's been several years since last used!
Recommend to to men. Not women! Stick with waxing or razors ladies!

Selena L.
Erie, PA
Wish I would have chosen something that was a little bit more female-friendly for the bikini area it does the job but it's a little awkward
Angeli G.
Miami, Florida
this powerful machine for shaving is effective at all, achieve great shaven in dire straits and at all times and no skin areuina
Jasmine H.
Oceanside, CA
My husband uses these and they work great, the battery does die easily but it works great when it is charged!
MLe L.
Toronto, ON
A friend of mine own this grooming kit and he swears by it. I can't comment on my behalf because I've never tried it, though it would be nice to get one and see how it is on my legs, lol. According to my friend, he give it 5 stars.