Personal CareHair RemovalMen's Electric RazorsWahl
HomeCut Combo Complete Haircutting Kit, 1 ea

Wahl HomeCut Combo Complete Haircutting Kit, 1 ea

by Wahl

The Brand Used By Professionals Easy to follow step by step instructions 4 Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades stay sharp longer 6 Durable storage case 8 Variety of guide combs make it easy to get the perfect cut 11 Ergonomic shape is great for creating perfect styles with ease 12 Fine tooth trimmer with matte gunmetal finish for trimming close around the ears, neckline and sideburns Contains: Clipper 4 Trimmer 7 Blade guard for clipper 8 Blade guard for trimmer 10 Blade oil 12 Cleaning brush 15 Scissors 17 Durable storage case 19 Six guide combs: 1 8, 1 4, 3 8, 1 2, left ear taper, right ear taper 20 English Spanish instructions styling guide Keeping up your haircut is easy to do at home. Perfect for total body grooming, this haircut kit is used by a wide variety of people for their haircutting needs, including professional cycl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl HomeCut Combo Complete Haircutting Kit, 1 ea!
Atlanta, GA
Great kit for doing all my "man grooming", it has all the accessories and it is so easy to use. The razor is quiet and the blades are sharp. Easy to clean after use and has a great storage box. The price was very reasonable and Wahl has never let me down. Awesome product.
Johnson City
Love this brand has my razor over a year. It's has saved s him of money in hair cuts. Stays sharp and the battery life is awesome
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wahl is my favorite brand for cutting hair because I get different blades with this haircutting kit, very nice product.
Okmulgee, OK
I cut my kiddos hair between haircuts with the barber. This kit has everything you need to get great quality haircuts at home
Tuscumbia, AL
I really like the Wahl HomeCut combo Complete Haircutting Kit. I have never used another brand of clippers. It definitely met my expectations and did what I had in mind. I use it once a month to cut my son's hair. Overall I am very satisfied with the clippers.
I love this brand and product! My husband and I both share this and help each other cut hair when needed. It's easy to use and fret not, I didn't make my husband go bald. It's also great for shaving off additional hair around the head like sideburns. I would recommend it and also consider looking at other variety packs that come with the extra sheers and razor sizes.
Anaheim, CA
I use this to trim myself but also to cut my husbands hair. Great price for the bundle and they work great.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased this product for my husband as a gift at first but then we start using it for the entire family. They seem to cut pretty well and my husband like them . If this product was not available in the store I would use the next best razor. I would recommend this razor to others.
Evanston, IL
Great for cutting my sons hair! It's fast easy and affordable!! Better than going to the salon.
Beaumont, CA
I shave my hair once a week and i have been using wahl brand clippera since i was in 6th grade. I am now 38 and i still use and trust wahl to shave my face and head.

Looking for your answer?