BeautySkinBath & BodyWahl
Heat Therapy Therapeutic Massager

Wahl Heat Therapy Therapeutic Massager

by Wahl

Relieve Pain & Fatigue The Brand Used by Professionals® Since 1919 Relieve everyday aches and pains quickly with the benefits of a therapeutic massage.  The most powerful massager, it is lightweight and quiet for a great massage at home.  Variable speed dial adjusts the massage intensity to match your preference.  Use the heat setting to help improve circulation and pain relief. Wahl Heat Therapy™ Heated Therapeutic Massager Kit Includes: 2 Heat Settings. 9-Foot Cord. Ergonomic Design.

Has anyone with Sciatica tried this yet? Does this make your pain worse, or does it help?
does really works this ?
How high does the heat go?
Start your review of Wahl Heat Therapy Therapeutic Massager!
Minda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wahl Heat Therapy Therapeutic Massager uploaded by Minda C.
Wahl Heat Therapy Therapeutic Massager uploaded by Minda C.
Purchased at: Target
This product was really disappointing & I will be returning it. Unlike other massagers, this one just vibrates - it doesn’t jab (which is the motion that makes it feel like an actual massage). No matter which tip was used, it didn’t even feel like a massage. For the money it’s worth investing in a nice one. Also - the “heat” was barely even noticeable.
Erin V.
Grove City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for back massages and easy to use by yourself. Not sure of the price though
Kyle W.
Springfield, OH
I can't begin how amazing this is, after a shoulder injury, the heat and massaging of this has made my movements so much better
Alexandria H.
East Aurora
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product!! So awesome feels great! I would recommend this to others. It's a great price and easy to use.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We got this as a gift from the in-laws I personally am not a huge fan but the heat does actually works just don’t expect big things out of this product and by the looks of it it’s actually not too expensive either
Dana S.
Bassett, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I so wish I still had this 😩 somehow lost this during the time I moved into my new house. Let me tell y’all !! It’s so worth the money!! Works the spots out so good!
Ana M.
La verdad este producto funciona como exfoliador, como masajeador, dejando la piel hermosa y tersa para lucir piel de porcelana
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I bought this because I have had problems with my neck for years. It honestly always felt like I had slept on it wrong. I couldn't turn it well, it always felt painful and tight. This massager was perfect. I rub some oil on my neck and start the heat head. The heat from the head and the oil helps it relax a bit. Then I use the deep tissue attachments to get the knots and the achy joints. Also has a face, knuckle, scalp, 3 point, and more attachments!
Kirsten T.
victoria, TX
I bought this for my sciatica. It helps so much while laying and the heat and ice gel pack help me switch between the 2 for extra relief. Very nice