BY WAHL

WAHL 9243 1701 Home Cut 17-Piece Complete Haircutting Kit: Multi-Cut clipper with Comfort Grip clipper makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles Self-sharpening, high-carbon stainless steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer and detach to rinse clean Thumb-adjustable taper control allows multiple cutting lengths with a simple flip of the lever Nine guide combs makes it easy to get the perfect cut Durable storage case to hold entire kit contents see more...

Brenda G.
While it does the job, there are better trimmers out there. The blades on these dull very quickly and the motor is not very powerful. If you need it in a pinch then go ahead and get it, but I would save up for a better quality trimmer.
Steven F.
Greenville, TX
I have been using this same kit for 5 years and it still cuts great. It comes with everything you need to cut your hair get a nice tight trim. Also included cleaning and lube tools to make sure the system keeps going strong.
Quinn T.
W Lafayette, IN
This product is a money saver! My brother and I use this at college to cut our hair to save money. It is a cheaper way to get a hair cut and it definitely provides barber shop quality. Worth every penny!
Jade H.
Works great when I'm cutting my brothers hair and lining him up. Nice because it comes with different size combs that goes on the clippers and could cut your hair at any size.
Jennifer B.
Sioux Falls, sd
I use this to cut my sons hair. It is so much cheaper then getting his hair cut every month. it is a lot cheaper. It is very effective in my opinion.
Luz R.
Indio, CA
Lo le corto el pelo ami esposo y me encantaría tener una maquina profesional y de fácil uso para que de un mejor terminado
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Love these things! Ive been cuttin my boys' hair since they were little bitty n they're 6 and 9 now and still cuttin it!
deanna h.
Coarsegold, CA
this is an okay item to use but am not very happy with it or the brand and am looking for a better brand to use
Angela G.
We love the Wahl's electric hair trimmer. It cuts great and comes with all the right attachments.
Celeste D.
My father purchased this and he loves it. Cuts hair smoothly and at different lengths.