BY WAHL #97 in Electric Razors

Features multi-cut clippers with PowerDrive system the delivers 35% more cutting action than standard electromagnetic motor clippers, quiet but powerful. Premium DuraChrome finish with ComfortGrip makes it easy to hold at any angle. Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades stay sharp longer and taper control feature lets you adjust the blades to customize each cut. Kit includes MC Clipper, handled storage case, blade guard, barber comb, styling comb, scissors, 2 hair clips, cleaning brush, clipper oil, cape, eyebrow and ear trim guide comb, 10 guide comb attachments, left & right ear taper, English & Spanish instructions/styling guide. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather V.
Beebe, AR
It does the job just wish it came with longer trim guard sizes cus they can cut off a little more than me and my husband would li,etc on the longest guard. Would say because of this reason it collects dust more than gets used .. it's a great product for people who like a real buzzed look just not a look we like in our house.
Jonathan N.
Vallejo, CA
I've had this haircut kit that i bought from Walmart back in 2008. It has been 8 years since then and I use it every other week. This product has been nothing but good to me. The product is a little pricey, but it is well worth the quality and durability of the item. Would purchase again when my current clippers die on me.
Johannah F.
Oshkosh, WI
Bought this for my dad and it's the best kit he's ever had. It's quiet and it gets the job done better than any other brand we've tried. It also feels really heavy duty, like it's not going to break.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
We use this kit at home to buzz cut my bf hair and my sons hair. It does a great job and saved us a ton of money on not having to go out and get haircuts. Its paid for itself many times over.
Andrea H.
York, NE
My husband has bought Wahl products for 15 years! "When buying the pro series is bar none the best out there, and pays for itself a 100 times over." I am quoting!!!
MICHAEL J.
Longview, TX
This product is great if cutting hair or using it to shave your beard. Either way you can't go wrong with this product. I highly recommend this.
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
It worked well for a while. It's nice to be able to give my boyfriend haircuts at home for free. It is easy to use and comes with quite a few guard options. The only problem was that is that it only lasted for less than a year before it stopped cutting hair properly. It started to pull the hairs instead of cutting smoothly and the power button wouldn't work half the time. We ended up throwing this one away and buying a different one. I was satisfied for the time it work but I wish it lasted longer.
Abby H.
We cut my dad's hair with these clippers. Gives a good flat top if you know what you're doing.
Josh G.
Agua Dulce, TX
I use these set of clippers to cut hair and they have been working for me, and my customers i recomend these
Keven H.
Richmond, VA
I cannot stress how amazing this product is! If you're someone who shaves their head 1 or two times a week... This is absolutely amazing to use. This clipper really leaves a nice smooth finish.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!