BY WAHL

You can t go wrong with this soft touch rechargeable beard trimmer. this unit comes with a 6 position adjustable guide comb and 3 individual guide combs so you re sure to get the length you want no matter what your look. Its precision ground blades will have your face begging for more. keep this unit and its accessories in the included storage stand or toss it in the storage pouch for convenient travel. no matter what your life style this trimmer will fit it. why a wahl ergonomics: the soft touch trimmer give you the comfortable power to trim at any angle less stress on your hand or arm. accessories: ... see more...

Buy on Target*
Patty G.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT
I borrowed this from my boyfriend and have now bought my own. I find it really easy to be precise with a bikini line and I haven't had to buy replacement blades even though I've used it for 3 months. Effective? Yes. Would I recommend it to you or your boyfriend? Yes!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Paris, KY
My husband is bad at trimming and shaping up his own beard, so I do it for him! we love this trimmer because its cordless and we can take it anywhere without all the hassle. I found it very affordable and when this one stops working, we will buy another!
Shelbi P.
Shelbi P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Wahl rechargeable cordless trimmer is great my husband loves it and its affordable my husband uses regularly and it stays charged forever great value and purchased it at Walmart and it was a great price def recommend to all the men in the world
Lori K.
Lori K.
Carthage, TX
I bought this for my husband but he doesn't use it much since he shaved off his mustache. He has told me he would rather have a man scaper but I haven't bought him one yet.
Wilmer M.
Wilmer M.
I like it because its cordless and it also rechargeble and the battery last for a good time i like using this trimmer i recommend it to anyone to use it
Robert S.
Robert S.
Peoria, IL
Worked well but did not last long. Had to dispose. Looking for a similar replacement from Wahl.