BY WAHL

Precision ground, compact blade set Pencil-like shape for precision maneuvering Built-in cleaning brush Hair Pen Trimmer Blade guard Oil English/Spanish instructions see more...

Cody B.
York, PA
I used the Edger Trimmer a few times, but reverted back to my older Wahl cordless hair trimmer because I was used to it. The smaller size was great for getting around the ears and lining up my sideburns. I do not style my facial hair often enough to utilize the smaller attachments, but it did the job for touching up the crucial areas around the ears by myself with ease.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Okay ladies we have a problem we have a little bit of hair.... Down there you've heard it's wrong or not good to shave completely what do you do? You get the trimmer the Wahl trimmer. It gets a close cut smooth no ingrown hairs and easy to use not waterproof so ladies you have to use it out of the shower but it's a great tool and a necessity I definitely give it 5 stars!
Jamie C.
Salem, OR
I bought the Wahl Groomsman Edger Trimmer to try on my bikini line. I had never used any sort of trimmer before and was a bit nervous about it. It's fantastic, it does exactly what I was hoping for. I would definitely recommend this to a lady or a gentleman.
Carie A.
My husband and I love this. He uses it after he has shaved and to get that perfect edge on his sideburns or to get that stray hair. We also love the nose hair trimmer!
Mary K.
East Wenatchee, WA
I know this is for men's beards .... But.... Perfect for the bikini area, jaw line and more! It's able to get into those tight areas without significant injury
Melissa R.
My husband uses this every night and loves it! He has attachments for his eyebrows, and nose as well as extra clipper lengths not his sideburns and neck