BY WAHL

Groomsman&Reg; Beard &Amp; Stubble Rechargeable Trimmer High-Carbon Steel Blades Are Precision Ground To Stay Sharp Longer. Trim. Shape. Define. Adjustable Guide Allows For Detailing And Edging. Includes: Trimmer Unit 5-Position Guide 3 Beard Guide Combs Stubble Guide Medium Guide Full Guide Beard Comb Charger Storage Pouch Cleaning Brush Oil Blade Guard English/Spanish Instructions Model:&Nbsp; 5598-4101 1-815-625-6525 Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

• Would this be at walmart??5 Answers
  • I've used this brand before and was satisfied. Anyone kno...9 Answers
  • Is this worth the money and time trying to find it?2 Answers
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Purchased this through Amazon and it is a great product, we do not use all of the attachments but this is a great set to have all you need at home. Certainly has saved on trips to the barber shop.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I have this and use this for trimming my sons hair and cutting my daughters hair and my husband uses it to trim his beard it's good we like I'm sure you will too.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA
Great overall trimmer. Have gone through three of these within 5 years because of the battery dying, but I also use it every/every other day... Overall good product.
Eureka U.
My boyfriend uses this shaver nearly everyday and when the first one died on him after years of use we immediately went out and repurchased the Wahl.
Samantha L.
This trimmer does a great job. My boyfriend uses it all the time and loves it. The only downfall is that it takes a while to charge up.
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This works good for about a month and then it really doesn't want to cut after that. But it doesn't cost a lot so you can replace it.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I need this for my husband he loves things like this for him these make great gifts for men if i got this for him he would love it!
Shannon W.
My husband and son both cut each others hair with this. They work, but don't tend to.last very long before needing to be replaced.
Andrea C.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! He really likes how it comes with the adjustable blade. Definitely worth getting.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Battery life tends to die fairly quickly if you use it daily. My boyfriend loves his though. He is on his second trimmer!
C H.
Richmond, VA
I've used this brand before and was satisfied. Anyone know if this set is good?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Would this be at walmart??
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is this worth the money and time trying to find it?