BY WAHL

Wahl 820000 4 In 1 Natural Pet Shampoo see more...

Zoey N.
My dog loves this shampoo and conditioner so much that he enjoys his bath surprisingly well. Very convenient 2-in-1 product. My dog’s hair is really soft and not frizzy anymore after using this and brushing. Price is right for the quality!
Nicole Z.
We have tried many shampoos to find some relief for my yorkies itching! When we got him, he was SO matted and tangled and was not able to actually scratch underneath all the tangles. This shampoo leaves him smelling good for days and it soothed his skin in just a couple washes and leaves his coat soft!
Valerie S.
Los Angeles , CA
This brand is hands down the best thing that has ever happened to us ! This smells amazing! It doesn’t irritate my pups nose and it’s an amazing price I buy them at amazon target even Walmart and I would definitely buy again ! We have the spray the wipes and the shampoo
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I have a 5 year old pitbull and this year we have noticed with our unusual winter that she has developed a very dry skin. We took her to the vet and try to figure out anything we could do to help her with her irritation and he suggested trying coconut shampoo and so we looked through a whole bunch and we tried this one and she loves it! It definitely helps with her dry skin and it even has a nice clean fresh smell to it! We are having a lot less irritation with the dry skin and a lot less flaking and not only are we happy about my dog seems very happy too exclamation point
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I love everything smell lavender I bought this for my dog to watch him and he's super love it to me because I we have lavender smell everything the house so he can get used to it.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Love giving my pup a bath with this shampoo! She doesn't react well to oatmeal, so we decided to switch to this brand. I still wanted something that would moisturize her, so I tried this over the other scents they had available at the store. She smells so good with this shampoo, and it doesn't make her react! You also get a LOT of shampoo in it for the inexpensive price, which is awesome.
Kerriann M.
Chestertown , MD
This is the best dog wash I've found. It smells so amazing, makes my dogs coat soft and shiny and leaves them feeling comfortable and refreshed. It lathers really well and I would buy it again if I could find it.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Absolutely love this shampoo, conditioner. It smells amazing, my puppy smells so good after each shower. It's gentle and doesn't hurt his eyes or irritate him.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Really nice pet shampoo! It smells great and gets your pups back to their beautiful, clean self. Not too pricey either. I like the shed control one as well
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner for animals. The scent is great! Lavender & chamomile is such a pretty scent in general.
kelly m.
Does this smell good?????

Target