WAHL Four In One Lavender Chamomile Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 24 oz uploaded by NICOLE H.WAHL Four In One Lavender Chamomile Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 24 oz uploaded by Christine S.

BY WAHL #82 in Pet First Aid

Wahl 820000 4 In 1 Natural Pet Shampoo see more...

Kerriann M.
This is the best dog wash I've found. It smells so amazing, makes my dogs coat soft and shiny and leaves them feeling comfortable and refreshed. It lathers really well and I would buy it again if I could find it.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I have a 5 year old pitbull and this year we have noticed with our unusual winter that she has developed a very dry skin. We took her to the vet and try to figure out anything we could do to help her with her irritation and he suggested trying coconut shampoo and so we looked through a whole bunch and we tried this one and she loves it! It definitely helps with her dry skin and it even has a nice clean fresh smell to it! We are having a lot less irritation with the dry skin and a lot less flaking and not only are we happy about my dog seems very happy too exclamation point
Okyana D.
Fairfax, VA
I love everything smell lavender I bought this for my dog to watch him and he's super love it to me because I we have lavender smell everything the house so he can get used to it.
Jaclyn L.
Love giving my pup a bath with this shampoo! She doesn't react well to oatmeal, so we decided to switch to this brand. I still wanted something that would moisturize her, so I tried this over the other scents they had available at the store. She smells so good with this shampoo, and it doesn't make her react! You also get a LOT of shampoo in it for the inexpensive price, which is awesome.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Really nice pet shampoo! It smells great and gets your pups back to their beautiful, clean self. Not too pricey either. I like the shed control one as well
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love this shampoo and conditioner for animals. The scent is great! Lavender & chamomile is such a pretty scent in general.
Taniesha F.
Great to use after a shampoo. It lathers really nice and it leaves my dogs skin moisturized. It rids dry skin.
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
Smells great, leaves my dogs fur soft and doesn't dry out the skin. Plus it's 100% Natural.
kelly m.
Does this smell good?????