Wahl Ear, Nose & Brow 8-in-1 Personal Groomer uploaded by Melissa W.

BY WAHL

8 In 1 Uses: Nose, Ear, Eyebrows, Sideburns, Neckline, Toes, Fingers, Outlining Facial Hair And More! 3 Cutting Heads For All Your Detailing Needs Hygienic Grooming: Use One Head For Nose And The Other Two For Everything Else Precision Blades Trim Hair Painlessly&Nbsp;And Efficiently Easy, Rinse-Clean, Stainless-Steel Blades Eyebrow Guide Fits On Detailer For Grooming Eyebrows Brushed Chrome And Soft-Touch Housing For Comfortable Handling Whisper Quiet Motor Wet/Dry For Use In The Shower Protective Cap For Hygienic Storage 1 Aa Battery Required (Not Included) Product In Package May Not Be Exactly The Same As Photo Due To Continuous Improvements To The Product. Contains: Battery Trimmer Reciprocating Head Rotary Head Detail Head Eyebrow Guide Protective Cap English/Spanish Instructions Made In China see more...

Lee D.
Tampa, FL
This set is great. I really like the convenience of it but the set itself is built very cheaply. The adapter stopped working after a few uses however, the company did replace it for us.
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For a great small easy to use all in one, this is not bad! I love it for my nose, belly and random hairs that pop up where they shouldn't! Easy to use, available everywhere, I got mine at a Rite Aide, and a painless way to groom yourself, without the pain of waxing.
Ian A.
Newport, KY
Good for trimming eyebrows in a hurry. It certainly is not like going to the professional, but then again the cost is inexpensive. It is easy to use, and it is a solid product for the money I would recommend it to a friend. I would rather get it done by the pros.
Kelly G.
Kansas City
This is an excellent product if you are looking for something that can cover multiple areas and do it effectively. Both my husband and I use this on a regular basis, and it more than gets the job done.
Ileana S.
My husband swears by this! Uses it all the time! Won't give an extra stay because I'm not the one using it. He won't use any other brand but Wahl. Says it's the best for stubborn nose hairs!
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
Small yet powerful device. I love that it is small enough to pack & take with you on trips. It works great for me. Price is awesome & I got it at my local walmart. Easy to use for anyone.
Desirae S.
I bought this for my boyfriend and it worked to well. He still has this and it still works as if it were brand new. Definitely good quality
Alisa S.
Monument, CO
This has great attachments for all of my trimming needs. I like the attachment for eyebrow trimming to get the length just right!
Devon L.
Aumsville, OR
Keeps my fiancée hair in check! he uses it for his ears nose and face clean shaven and he has a lot of hair love this shaver
Cherickee C.
Cumberland, MD
Always bought for my ex boyfriend! He loved the product and as soon as it would doll he would go buy another!