BY WAHL

New from Wahl, this personal trimmer has both a roatary head and reciprocating head . It is a cordless battery operated unit, with a protective cap. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lee H.
Connellys Springs, NC
Excellent tool for reaching the more obscure areas of the face that sprout an occasional hair. Quiet and doesn't feel as if it's going to drill thru your nostril when operating it.
Katlyn S.
Washington, LA
I like this product because it works great. It doesn't pull the hair in my nose or eyebrows when I trim them. I also like the affordable price. Great product.
Rebecca F.
Union Springs
My husband uses this trimmer and absolutely loves it. I purchased it for him from Walmart for a stocking stuffer last year
Shannon D.
Reno, NV
This belongs to my husband I must admit. However, I have used it several times for maintenance on myself. It works great!!
America R.
Hanceville, AL
Wonderful product. Does the job perfectly. The cost is wonderful, not expensive and product lasts for a very long time.
Nancy A.
Saint Charles, MO
At first I thought this was a Great little trimmer. Affordable. Broke after a couple of months.