Wahl Ear

by Wahl

2-in-1 Deluxe Lighted Trimmer 1 AA Battery Included No Pull, No Pain Guaranteed* Fast. Easy. Precise. Hygienic Includes: Battery Trimmer Reciprocating Head Rotary Head Eyebrow Guide Protective Cap 1 AA Battery English & Spanish Instructions 3 Year Warranty. Valid in USA only. This product is not intended for professional use; warranty void if used commercially. "My grandfather invented the first practical hair clipper over 90 years ago. In our third generation, we have preserved our values: honesty, integrity, innovation, community service, and unparalleled customer service. The fact that we manufacture all our own grooming products makes us unique. My 2,200 colleagues at Wahl thank you for your consideration." Greg Wahl Features: 2 Cutting heads for all your detailing needs. Hygienic grooming: use one for nose and the other for everything e

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl Ear!
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
Purchased this for my dad for Father's Day and he loves it , he said it's by far the best one he has ever owned .
lydia M.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
great product. use for my nose. very fast and efficient. gets the job done. better than tweezers.
Alyssa S.
St Augustine, FL
This electric razor is great for all hard to reach areas. I use it a few times a week to trim hair that I can't reach with a razor and it gives me the smooth shave I'm looking for in an easy to use electric razor. I'm thrilled with this product and will buy again.
Jennifer C.
Peck, KS
Love this clipper. It does not pull and hurt like some do. It's perfect size to hold to get those extra hairs that don't need to be their.
alex G.
Denver City, TX
NY husband gets hair everywhere and I don't like it so he uses this to trim his unwanted hair! Lol
Vanessa Z.
Pomona, CA
My dad uses this product and uses it when he needs a quick shave here and there. For the price it's a good deal but not to sure if i would but it again.
Thomas M.
Chambersburg, PA
It can be a tiring game to try and find the right ear/nose trimmer... Skip that part by getting this product. You'll fall in love with it. It is my go-to tool for personal trimming and doesn't ever let me down.
angela E.
Merrillville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its definitely worth it this is a great brand its a great price and it works very good and it works great for my husband I actually like it for my eyebrows to
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
Funciona perfectamente aunque pocas veces lo uso más lo usa mi esposo. Pero es muy bueno
Edwin C.
Hiram, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works great and is long lasting when I use it. I use it once a week to keep my hairs looking nice.

Looking for your answer?