BY WAHL

This high-quality and dependable Wahl deluxe home kit comes with 4 attachment combs, scissors, oil, cleaning brush and instructions. Founded in 1911, the Wahl clipper corporation is a global leader in the manufacture of professional and home grooming products. see more...

Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
Complete kit has everything you need EXCEPT a cape. Easy to use instructions are somewhat helpful. When using start slow with the longer than you would have used cutting guide to get the feel of it. Don't worry remember hair will allways grow back if cut to short or uneven, enjoy
Joelle K.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Being that I'm not a cosmetologist and have never cut a man's hair previously I was concerned the first time I used the home clipper kit. My husband told me how easy it was so I gave it a try and...he was right! This kit was affordable and so easy to use.
Avram G.
Patchogue, NY
I freaking love this kit. I use it to trim my beard and mustache, keep my sideburns and even the hair on my head in check. it comes with several combs to help keep things nice and even and unlike my other trimmers in the past. NEVER JAMS! Kudos Wahl you make a great product.
Amee J.
Bothell, WA
Great value for the price. My husband uses it for his hair and for his face. He has thinner hair and it actually cleans up the areas nicely without scratching his skin
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Bought this for my husband one Christmas and this baby is still going strong. This is a high quality and high performance product.
Victoria H.
I use these on my husband. Never had a problem with them. They were good priced and work well.