BY WAHL

25 Piece Complete Haircutting Kit Contoured Shape &Amp; Soft Touch Finish - Fits Comfortably In The Palm Of The Hand. Comfortgrip&Trade; Clipper Makes It Easy To Hold And Cut At Different Angles.&Nbsp; Premium Durachrome&Trade; Finish Is Extremely Durable And Always In Style. Durable Long-Lasting Motor Delivers Superior Power For No-Snag Cutting. Includes: Soft Storage Case Multi-Cut Clipper Clipper Blade Guard Cordless Compact Trimmer Trimmer Blade Guard Soft Storage Case Barber Comb Styling Comb Cleaning Brush Blade Oil Scissors Cape 2 Hair Clips Twelve Guide Combs No. 1 - 1/8&Quot; (3Mm) No. 2 - 1/4&Quot; (6Mm) No. 3 - 3/8&Quot; (10Mm) No. 4 - 1/2&Quot; (13Mm) No. 5 - 5/8&Quot; (16Mm) No. 6 - 3/4&Quot; (19Mm) No. 7 - 7/8&Quot; (22Mm) No. 8 - 1&Quot; (25Mm) Left Ear Taper Right Ear Taper Eyebrow Trim Guide Ear Trim Guide Full-Color English &Amp; Spanish Instructions/Styling Guide Model:&Nbsp; 79520-3701 Requires 1 Aa Battery (Not Included). 1-815-625-6525 Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Felisha R.
Dothan, AL
I love that I got this for less than 30 dollars and it's great to do my bf hair he has thick hair and I rather cut it and edge it my self we have had for 5 years ans it's still working like the day we got it
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Wahl for at home cuts! They come in a hard carry case to keep everything in and its perfect for the guys that do there hair at home!!
Mary B.
Mission
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this machine... It gives a smooth cut... But honestly the small one isn't that good... I still like it
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This great hair cutting kit . It doesn't cost that much money. My boyfriend has this cutting kit.