BY WAHL

Cordless mini-clipper. Multi-cut clipper. 27 pieces. Easily cuts the thickest hair with 35% more power. Super easy step-by-step full color instructions. Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades stay sharp longer. Soft storage zipper case. Clean up necklines, touch-up sideburns, and trim around the ears. Includes: multi-cut clipper, blade guard, cordless mini clipper (1 AA battery required), soft storage case, 2 hair clips, barber comb, medium comb, cleaning brush, oil, scissors, cape, mirror, spray bottle, twelve guide combs: 1/8 in (3mm); 1/4 in (6mm); 3/8 in (10mm); 1/2 in (13mm); 5/8 in (16mm); 3/4 in (19mm); 7/8 in (22mm); 1 in (25mm); left ear taper; right ear taper; eyebrow trim guide comb; ear trim guide comb. English & Spanish instructions/styling guide. Comfort Grip clipper makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles. Premium DuraChrome finish is extremely durable and always in style. PowerDrive Cutting System easily cuts the thickest hair with 35% more power than standard Wahl electromagnetic motor clippers. Compact trimmer, contoured shape and precision edged/self sharpening blades, is perfect for touch-ups. Thumb-adjustable taper control allows multiple cutting lengths with a simple flip of the lever. Total body grooming: used by cyclists, swimmers and other athletes to trim body hair. Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer. Wahl exclusive accessories make home haircutting even easier - eyebrow trim guide, and ear trim guide. Taper control lets you customize each cut. Great for necklines. Guide combos makes it easy to get the perfect cut. UL listed. Clipper made in the USA. Trimmer made in China to Wahl specifications. see more...

Buy on kmart
Cesar M.
Rogers, AR
I love all of Wahl's products. I learned how to cut my own hair, so I don't go to any barbershop and also cut some of my buddies hair, all with Wahls products. Definitely the best in the business!
Mariela N.
Stockton, CA
Ive had these clipper for over 2 years. I cut my husbands and sons hair all the time. Its really easy to fade harsh lines and it come with a small clipper for lining up the sideburns. I love it. Will definitely by from this brand again.
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
particularly is the machine that uses my hairdresser, and I think it is very good although I am no expert on this, makes good cut does not emit much noise nor usually has no problem
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
I bought this for my husband. At first it worked great. After a year of use it started to scratch him and pull his hair. He always cleans it and takes care of it so don't know what went wrong. He still uses it but will need to replace it soon.
Kara R.
I bought this set a few years ago and it's still working. I don't think it's going to last much longer though. It's missing hairs.I liked that it came with a bunch of attachments, case, and cape.
Alyssa Y.
San Bernardino, CA
Love it for cutting my son's hair. He is q toddler so he moves around quite a bit but since the clippers are a decent size it's easy to maneuver around his head
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
I purchased this set for my fiancé and it is great! He uses the smaller one for his beard and I use the bigger to cut his hair. Love the ease and price.
Belgi J.
My husband has a few Whals but this is by far his favorite. He uses it on himself and on our two year old sons hair. Great for fades!
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA
Like the big trimmers not the small ones batteries don't work very long and it makes it rough to finish the fade or neck line
Wayne B.
Forked River, NJ
I like using Wahl products. They are inexpensive and effective. Wahl products have lasted me for a lot of years.