Variable intensity offers a customized experience from a deep invigorating feeling, to a gentle soft massage and everything in betweenExtremely powerful motor with up to 3,350 pulses per minuteTwo attachments: The Deep muscle helps relax the body anywhere. The New Extra Wide Flat Disc covers large areasSleek ergonomic design, makes it easy to use9 Foot Cord, for maximum powerBest gift for men, women, parents on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthday and other special events. *Based on North American Dollar Sale

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Handheld Massager for Full Body Massage #4340!
How would you rate this product?
CANDICE D.
Allen, TX
Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Handheld Massager for Full Body Massage #4340 uploaded by CANDICE D.
I have been having knots in my back and this massager relaxed and relieved muscle tightness from them. After trying it for a couple days on my back they were gone! I love that it comes with other attachments to use on other parts of your body that you need it to relieve stress. (See second picture) It is honestly the best muscle massager I have tried. The pulsating of the massager works on even the tiniest of knots. I live an active lifestyle so this will come in quite handy! The packaging it comes in is visually appealing. The massager itself is sturdy and feels professional! It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,898 reviews
Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Handheld Massager for Full Body Massage #4340 uploaded by Wendy C.
I literally picked this up from Walmart today for only $29.99 and this works amazing!!! I get a lot of back,shoulder and neck pain (especially from migraines) and this massager helps so much! I got home and immediately opened it and used it and had instant relief!!!!

Looking for your answer?