Wahl Color Pro Hair Clipper Kit uploaded by Julian C.Wahl Color Pro Hair Clipper Kit uploaded by Walepia K.Wahl Color Pro Hair Clipper Kit uploaded by Walepia K.

BY WAHL #25 in Hair Ties & Clips

Get the perfect cut every time with the color pro hair clipper kit by wahl. It consists of 20 color-coded pieces that make it easier for you to plan and remember each haircut.â why a wahl the blades: wahl's self-sharpening high carbon steel blades are finely ground for a precision cut. accessories: the wahl color pro clipper gives you color coded guide combs making it easy to remember everyone's favorite haircut. your look: don't trust your cut to just anyone. with over 92 years of innovation and commitment, wahl gives you the quality and expertise you need to successfully achieve the look... see more...

Brittany L.
Hesperia, CA
My husbands hair grows like crazy. He will get a hair cut and a week or two later be in desperate need of another one. This kit was reasonably priced and included everything we needed to keep his hair looking clean without going to the barbers 2-3 times a week. Good quality, though one of the razors on the end of the clipper was bent out and it would scratch my husband every time we used it. We bought another one and didnt have that problem. A bummer that we have to buy TWO simply because the product was defective, but the second kit was perfect.
Sonia T.
I purchased this a while back at Sam's club and it has worked rather well for our family. We have 3 boys so it has truly been helpful in maintaining their hair cuts. It is easy to use and like that it is color coded. Longevity wise we have owned it for about 4 years now.
Frank T.
Clayton, NJ
For the price you pay for these clippers they are amazing. They cut great and if they get dull you can just grab a complete new one as they are very cheap to buy. I was amazed how well they worked for the price you pay. I would buy again and recommend you try.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this for my husband he really does like it he likes how it does come with different size clips to create different style very affordable and very useful. Recommend to boy and men
Jennifer M.
I really love this and I think it’s perfect for me :) I’ve tried everything, but this really outdoes itself. I recommend this %100 to anybody who enjoys something as lovely as this! Definitely buying again :D
Lisa A.
I would say this set is a good starter set for using clippers for hair, cannot rave about it but it gets the job done and for cheap. Repeat user of wahl products and they never fail me. Easy gift for the diy man in your life.
Julian C.
I use this all the time! I cut my own hair and and trim and shape my beard. It feels smooth on your skin and even if you use it at it's lowest level, you never get cut. It's a most in my life.
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
Hello?! Did you see that price tag? SO easy to cut your hubby's hair (and my son's once it grows out, he's just a toddler). I doubted my skills at first, but this is SO easy, especially with the ear trimmers, etc... and the color coded shields for different lengths. So I paid one haircut's worth of $ for this trimmer and have been cutting my husbands hair each month for the past 3 years)... that's a LOT of money saved! If he's brave enough to LET you try, and you're brave enough to try, do it!! There are plenty of youtube videos on how to cut a man's hair with clippers like these! I'm happy and I've saved money! Thanks Wahl!
Savannah W.
I have used these a few times to cut my toddlers hair and husband's. They work great and the Clippers are pretty quiet compared to older styles. My son could still watch/hear his cartoons while I used them. I love that the attachments are color coded. Comes with scissors as well and a comb! Can't beat the price and it even comes in a nice carrying case!
Addie Lyn S.
Rhinelander, WI
My husband uses this to trim his face everyday and he loves it. I also use it to cut my six year olds hair as well. He sittings so well for me and never complains when I use it. Very good along with affordable.
Walepia K.
Dunedin
Is there anyone that has problems with this clipper?