Wahl Color Pro Hair Clipper Kit uploaded by Walepia K.Wahl Color Pro Hair Clipper Kit uploaded by Walepia K.Wahl Color Pro Hair Clipper Kit uploaded by Julian C.

BY WAHL #37 in Hair Ties & Clips

Get the perfect cut every time with the color pro hair clipper kit by wahl. It consists of 20 color-coded pieces that make it easier for you to plan and remember each haircut.â why a wahl the blades: wahl's self-sharpening high carbon steel blades are finely ground for a precision cut. accessories: the wahl color pro clipper gives you color coded guide combs making it easy to remember everyone's favorite haircut. your look: don't trust your cut to just anyone. with over 92 years of innovation and commitment, wahl gives you the quality and expertise you need to successfully achieve the look... see more...

Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
I bought this from a local Walgreens. I mainly used this to trim my beard (use this about once a week). I am not fully satisfied because it does not cut hair to the smallest. I have to use a different clipper to cut the small hair.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I bought this for around $20 to cut my sons hair some he just likes it shaved off nothing fancy. This does that and nothing much fancy. I like the different attachment guides so I can leave it a little longer in the winter than in the summer. The only problem is after about a year you need a new one because even with taking care of it the blade will start to show spots of rust and the blade will loose sharpness. For $20 I just buy a new one each year when the old one bites the dust.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
We purchases this about 6 months ago at walmart. We would take my step son to get hair cut and all he did was have his head shaved I told him why are we wasting money when we can buy the clippers and do it yourself. Now he does his own hair and the clippers have more than paid for their self.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this for my husband he really does like it he likes how it does come with different size clips to create different style very affordable and very useful. Recommend to boy and men
Lisa A.
I would say this set is a good starter set for using clippers for hair, cannot rave about it but it gets the job done and for cheap. Repeat user of wahl products and they never fail me. Easy gift for the diy man in your life.
Julian C.
I use this all the time! I cut my own hair and and trim and shape my beard. It feels smooth on your skin and even if you use it at it's lowest level, you never get cut. It's a most in my life.
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
Hello?! Did you see that price tag? SO easy to cut your hubby's hair (and my son's once it grows out, he's just a toddler). I doubted my skills at first, but this is SO easy, especially with the ear trimmers, etc... and the color coded shields for different lengths. So I paid one haircut's worth of $ for this trimmer and have been cutting my husbands hair each month for the past 3 years)... that's a LOT of money saved! If he's brave enough to LET you try, and you're brave enough to try, do it!! There are plenty of youtube videos on how to cut a man's hair with clippers like these! I'm happy and I've saved money! Thanks Wahl!
Brittany L.
Hesperia, CA
My husbands hair grows like crazy. He will get a hair cut and a week or two later be in desperate need of another one. This kit was reasonably priced and included everything we needed to keep his hair looking clean without going to the barbers 2-3 times a week. Good quality, though one of the razors on the end of the clipper was bent out and it would scratch my husband every time we used it. We bought another one and didnt have that problem. A bummer that we have to buy TWO simply because the product was defective, but the second kit was perfect.
Savannah W.
I have used these a few times to cut my toddlers hair and husband's. They work great and the Clippers are pretty quiet compared to older styles. My son could still watch/hear his cartoons while I used them. I love that the attachments are color coded. Comes with scissors as well and a comb! Can't beat the price and it even comes in a nice carrying case!
Sonia T.
I purchased this a while back at Sam's club and it has worked rather well for our family. We have 3 boys so it has truly been helpful in maintaining their hair cuts. It is easy to use and like that it is color coded. Longevity wise we have owned it for about 4 years now.
Walepia K.
Dunedin
Is there anyone that has problems with this clipper?