BY WAHL

Get the perfect cut every time with the color pro hair clipper kit by wahl. It consists of 20 color-coded pieces that make it easier for you to plan and remember each haircut.â why a wahl the blades: wahl's self-sharpening high carbon steel blades are finely ground for a precision cut. accessories: the wahl color pro clipper gives you color coded guide combs making it easy to remember everyone's favorite haircut. your look: don't trust your cut to just anyone. with over 92 years of innovation and commitment, wahl gives you the quality and expertise you need to successfully achieve the look... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
These were super easy for my fiancé to use because they are color coated and so simple. He loved them, however they broke so quickly and the side piece just randomly broke off. He kept using them anyways but I recently bought him a different set to try it out.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I bought this for my husband and it cuts amazingly and comes with different size clips to a 5 I do believe, but we mainly just use the 2 for the boys! They are still going strong after 3 years of use and haven't broke like others we've bought!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
We purchases this about 6 months ago at walmart. We would take my step son to get hair cut and all he did was have his head shaved I told him why are we wasting money when we can buy the clippers and do it yourself. Now he does his own hair and the clippers have more than paid for their self.
Vicki N.
Plant City
I use these on my husband and two boys and love them. They have SUPER thick hair; which has "killed" 3 other sets of clippers. I bought these and they glide through their hair like hot butter! And the fact the guards go from very short to very long is a big bonus.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
This worked great when we first bought it. Great price! Comes with lots of different length guards which is great. Only problem we had was taking the plate off to deep clean it- when we put it back together it will either cut the scalp or leave lines in the hair.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
I bought this from a local Walgreens. I mainly used this to trim my beard (use this about once a week). I am not fully satisfied because it does not cut hair to the smallest. I have to use a different clipper to cut the small hair.
Leen X.
Hands down for the price of this clipper kit with the guards is a no brainer! This was my very first buzzer kit when I started to learn how to cut hair. The durability is insane knowing I’ve had them for 4 years cutting my brothers and nephews hair it was definitely worth the small investment. They cut smoothly and the guards help a lot. I maintained them pretty well by keeping them clean and greased up after each use. They have lasted me a very long time and still work even after 4 years, if you’re looking for something cheap to cut your hair or someone else’s or your child’s hair, this is a go to kit. I got mine from Walmart for like $15 - 18 bucks or so only. So very cheap and good buzzer kit!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I bought this for around $20 to cut my sons hair some he just likes it shaved off nothing fancy. This does that and nothing much fancy. I like the different attachment guides so I can leave it a little longer in the winter than in the summer. The only problem is after about a year you need a new one because even with taking care of it the blade will start to show spots of rust and the blade will loose sharpness. For $20 I just buy a new one each year when the old one bites the dust.
Chef C.
Atlanta
Always a super clean cut when cut on the grain. I don’t experience many “razor bumps” with these clippers and they come with the guards I need to get the perfect cut
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I bought this for my husband he really does like it he likes how it does come with different size clips to create different style very affordable and very useful. Recommend to boy and men
Walepia K.
Dunedin
Is there anyone that has problems with this clipper?