Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingWahl

by Wahl

beard trimmers, trimmers for men, professional trimmers, shavers, razors, clippers and trimmers, hair trimmers, nose trimmers, Hair clippers, for men, clippers, professional clippers, Beard and mustache trimmers, mustache trimmers, beard trimmers, facial hair clippers, facial hair trimmers, body groomers, body trimmers, outliner, detailer, hair cutting kit, haircut, hair cut, all in one men’s grooming kit, multigroom, barber clippers, haircut machine, hair cutter, personal trimmers, goatee trimmers, barber clippers, professional groomers, self cut for men, electric, fade, balding, quiet/low noise, rechargeable

Oil Blades Before Using; Wahl Clipper is the #1 brand of hair clippers and beard trimmers.* Clipper is Made in the U.S.A from domestic and imported parts; Our Finest Self-Sharpening precision blades -Stays sharp the Longest, and cuts all hair types; Best gifts for men/dad/husbands/boyfriends/women/moms for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and other holidays for haircutting and beard trimming . Get your family looking great and save money. *Based on North American Dollar Sales; Perfect for total body grooming; Top of the line powerful multi-cut clipper with comfort grip, premium dura-chrome finish and taper control for adjusting the length you want to cut; Self-sharpening

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl Clipper Chrome Pro Hair Clipper, Haircut Kit for Men Total Body Grooming 24 pc, Gift for men/dads/husbands/boyfriends, by the Brand used by Professionals #79524-2501!
Cora D.
Forest Lake, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought the Wahl Clipper Chrome Pro Hair Clipper at Walmart almost 4 years ago, and it's still cutting hair like it did when it was brand new! I cut my husbands and sons hair every 2 weeks and I couldn't be happier with this clipper. Definitely recommend buy this clipper.
Chris S.
Newark, DE
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all wahl clippers, they last a while and work good for what I need. I use them atleast once a month and they work great til I drop them and they break or something. The kit I have now I have to say I've had for a while and only issue I have is they get pretty hot when I use them to do my hair, granted they're running for a bit but the others I've had in past didn't get this hot.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
5,609 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I used these all the time when my son was young. He hated to have his hair cut so I would shave it off. These worked great for it and it was way easier than the barber. #mastergroomer #mensgrooming

Looking for your answer?