BY WAHL

Line It Up!  Blend It In! 11-Piece Haircut Kit. Achieves All Fades, Styles & Blends. New!  T-Blade Get the kind of cut that fits your style:  Fades, high n tight, short cuts.  Super easy step-by-step full color instructions.  Ideal for all short cuts and blends.  Perfect for fades and high n tight styles.  Achieves all fades, styles and blends.  High-precision, steel blades and powerful, cool running motor let you keep your edge.  Taper control lever.  Comfort Grip™ clipper makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles. Includes: see more...

Kelsie P.
Kent, OH
This fader was not my favorite. It cut well in the beginning but the blades started to dull very quickly. It was pretty easy to use but the charge didn't last long. I bought it form one of my friends which might be why. I was overall not completely satisfied with this product.
Kelsey L.
Tyner, NC
My husband uses the Wahl brand, he seems to like them pretty good. He uses this product about once a week since he has to be clean shaved for work. It is an effective product. He has tried other brands but likes this one best. I would buy this product again for him.
Elbert E.
Bicknell, IN
I'm in love with this set of clippers. I bought the combo in this series. Get product to buy as long as you keep up with the cleaning and oiling.
Toshia C.
Columbia, SC
My husband loved this for cutting his hair and my son's hair. And since I am natural, I had a fade with my big chop. This didn't pinch or hurt.
Jessica S.
Warner Robins, GA
I use this on my special lady parts and let me tell you-- it gets the job done. So fast, so easy, I will never use razors or get waxed again!!
Isaac J.
E Saint Louis, IL
Gives me that clean shave look that the ladies love and adore have had it for three years now and still going strong great product
kelli m.
Winnetka, CA
It's my husband's UT I use it to women scape...shhhh don't tell him. They are great and fast and efficiant.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
This item is nice and quiet but a bit on the high price side' i do like the way it trims hair to different layers. the shape of the razor also makes nice for holding in a comfortable position I also like the 11 pieces all together'
James H.
Lantana, FL
I bought these to cut my own hair. And I haven't been disappointed at all. Great investment
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Gave me razor bumps on the fourth use but maybe that's because i was shaving too roughly i did like the results the first 3 tries though.