BY WAHL

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.  The How to DVD has been replaced with an easy to use How to Manual. Keep It Clean™ ProQuality Haircut Kit Quiet But Powerful You Know, the Strong, Silent Type Soft Touch Grip Your Fingers Will Thank You. 5-Year Limited Warranty 30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Self-Sharpening, High-Carbon Steel Blades Stay Sharp Longer Taper Control Lets You Customize Each Cut 35% More Power for Even, Smoother Cutting Super Easy, Step-by-Step How-To DVD 24-Piece Haircut Kit with Durable Handled Storage Case Includes: How-To Manual Blade Guard Multi-Cut Clipper Barber Comb Styling Comb Scissors 2 Hair Clips Cleaning Brush Oil Durable Storage Case with Handle Cape Eyebrow Trim Guide Comb Ear Trim Guide Comb Ten Guide Combs 1/8" 1/4" see more...

Buy on Target
Stacy L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great investment with a household full of boys. No more paying for the salon. The attachments make it easy to get a stylizes hair cut. Made the mistake of going to the salon for our three year old, got a terrible haircut, went home and buzzed it all off with our clippers and looked much better!
Catherine D.
Charlotte, NC
I got a wahl trimmer for my hubby and he loves it i can even use it to fix up my sons hair so its very easy to use. works very well no problems there it is very efective i would say i use at least twice a week i would def tell people to get this very good product
Randi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on Amazon because I was tired of paying $25 per haircut for something I could probably do myself. I bought this for about $22 and taught myself how to cut my own hair and haven't been back to a barbershop since! Definitely worth the investment.
Mishna C.
Delaware City, DE
Use this on my boys hair. We cut twice a month & I've had this for two years. Works great. Reasonably priced with lots of options for length and style
Holly S.
Vallecito, CA
This is awesome for the price. Last a long time and doesn't over heat. Feels heavy but not hard to use.
Kellie S.
Colorado Springs, CO
This works really well. I used it to cut my fathers hair and i had no complaints at all.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I have 2 little boys and a husband that I give haircuts. My husband has very thick hair and my little boys have very fine hair and it works great for all types of hair. The only complaint that I have to go very slow when I cut my husband's hair otherwise the clippers jam in his hair.
joshana n.
Está es una de las mejores marcas de afeitadoras para corte de caballero, tengo una y realmente es buena y duradera, hay que hacerle su constante mantenimiento para que su vida sea aún más larga, la recomiendo
crystal t.
Newton, Nc
Ive had several of these of the years. Gets the job done but the quality isn't as good as ones you can purchase from sally's
Amanda M.
My hubby has this razor and he says that it would great and does the job. it is a very affordable product and is good quality forwhat you pay for. this product can be found at wal mart and other main stores as well. this product is great and works great.