BY WAHL

The WAHL Car Safety Harness Complete Restraint System is ideal for breeds such as Jack Russell Terriers, Shih Tzu, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Miniature Poodle, Scottish Terrier and Pugs. Protect your dog when traveling by using the Universal Seat Belt attachment. The WAHL Car Safety Harness Complete Restraint System can be used as a walking harness too. Model 858450 Fits 12" to 28" girth Strong woven Black Nylon Adjustable and Heavy Duty When dogs bark, they are really saying WAHL!   ; see more...

• OHHHH I was just talking about getting something like this for my...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product is worth purchasing? 2 Answers
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
This harness works so well at keeping my pitbull safe and buckled in! His anxiety in the car has gone die thanks to this harness!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
I used this for my pug. Kept him out of my way while driving and kept him from falling
Julia S.
Julia S.
North wales, PA
This safety harness serves its purpose and helps to keep our boy safe in our car. He loves car trips now!
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Can anyone tell me if this product is worth purchasing?
Kaire D.
Kaire D.
Lebanon, OR
OHHHH I was just talking about getting something like this for my dog!! Anyone want to tell me how adjustable it is? My dog is a mutt and is an odd size, we never find things that fit her right.