BY WAHL

"Features A Superior Quick Change ""5 In 1"" Magic Blade Easily Glides Through Fetlocks, Bridle Paths, Ears, Face, And Whiskers With Unsurpassed Cutting Performance Constant Speed Control That Adjusts Motor Speed To Clip Even The Toughest Coats Overwhelming Power, Extra Quiet, And Low Vibration Cord/Cordless Operation Includes: Cord Or Cordless Clipper Charging Storage Base Detachable Blade Set W/5 Adjustable Sizes From #9 To #40 Four Snap On Guide Combs Cleaning Brush Clipper Oil Blade Guard Instructions" see more...

Crystal L.
Cotati , Ca
I use this to clip my horses and it is a great buy for the price. Never had any issues with it. Cuts clean and not too loud. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kaylyn S.
Redlands, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great, and keeps a long charge compared to other mini blades I’ve owned. Super light weight as well.
laura T.
Great value for the money. I'm constantly grooming for friends and family, it hasn't given me any grief!
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
I am in desperate need of a good dog groomer. Maybe this one will be the one that doesn't crap out!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Where can i get one for a good deal.