BY WAHL

Delicate Definitions Trim - Shave - Shape Rechargeable Personal Grooming Kit Guaranteed To Trim Better Than Any Other Brand The Brand Used By Professionals When considering a trimmer, carefully evaluate the blades.  Our finely ground blades are specially designed for head to toe grooming. The finer the teeth... ...The finer the qualit y For All Your Personal Grooming: Trimmer Head Bikini Area Body Detailer Head Cosmetic: Brow/Facial Neckline Ankles/Toe Bikini Lines Underarms Body Shaver Head Bikini Area Underarms Body/Leg Touch-ups Includes: Rechargeable Unit - Charger Trimmer Head - Shaver Head Detailer head - Brow Guide 5 Position Guide Comb Cleaning Brush Blade Oil Stand Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used i see more...

Kelsey D.
I love this! It works so well and is super gentle on the skin. The battery has lasted for months without being changed. Great product and we'll worth the money!!
Danisse R.
Arlington, TN
It does the job. Super easy to use and gets down very close. I have had this for a couple of years and it is still going strong.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
My favorite little shaver. I love the fact that I can take it anywhere I go just place it in my purse and go
Cate C.
Everett, WA
Gets the job done! Can get a smooth shave and don't have to worry about knicking myself while shaving.
Melanie F.
Attica, NY
Bought this for my husband and he said he didn't like using it at all so we took it back to exchange
Summer S.
Manchester, MI
I was super excited when I picked this up during a black friday sale. It was only about five dollars when normally it is a bit more pricey. I have given this product the benefit of the doubt twice. But when using it in the bikini area, if the corners touch your skin at all, it will actually stick you and make you bleed. If they could fix that, it'd be five stars because it was actually pretty good as far as trimming goes.
Roxanna M.
Victoria , BC
Heat to use the batter last a long time. I'm able to get nice and close. Great to use between wax treatments.