BY WAHL

Achieve everything from balding to shaving with the wahl balder kit. zero overlap blades allow for ultra close cutting all over. easy step-by-step full color instructions/ styling guide and 6 guide combs for short cuts make getting the look you want right at home, easy. powerful cool running motor let you keep your edge. comfort grip clipper makes it easy to hold and cut and different angles comfort grip clipper makes it easy to hold and cut and different angles. Save time and money with the #1 clipper brand. made in the usa! why a wahl the blades: the high carbon, self-sharpening steel blades are precision ground (not... see more...

Wahl Balder Ultra Close 13-pc. Haircut Kit
  • "They last a long time and are easy to clean and use; plus plenty of different blade size options." in 1 review
  • "My husband uses it all the time to shave his head and it works perfect every time!" in 1 review
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
I have two sons ages 19 and 22, and they cut one another's hair all the time. When they started this, they had no experience. These are the clippers they use and do an awesome job with. In fact, my 19 year old cuts my older son's hair as well as any barber.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Nya, MN
Great brand and price. My husband uses it all the time to shave his head and it works perfect every time!
Windell M.
Windell M.
Marshall, TX
Its a really good clipper to be that cheap I love these tell me were you can get some good clippers walmart that's were I got mine
Khanh H.
Khanh H.
Bridgewater, NJ
I have had 2-3 electric razors before. I think this one is just about the same as any other. Nothing major
Warren W.
Warren W.
I like my hair cut short. Way short. The Wahl does a perfect job for that and saves me a ton of cash every month. My wife uses it, but I could do so myself if need be - it's that easy. They last a long time and are easy to clean and use; plus plenty of different blade size options.
magali c.
magali c.
bridgeport , CT
My husband own a couple of these.... he loves them, he cuts his hair and the kids hair and his very happy
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Victoria
I love my Wahl clippers. I'm a hair dresser and use them all the time. they are well balanced in the hand and don't vibrate to much to get that precision cut! money well spent!