Wahl All in One Rechargeable Grooming Kit #9685 uploaded by julie G.

BY WAHL

Wahl All in One Rechargeable Grooming Kit includes trimmer, trimmer blade, ear/nose trimmer, foil shaver, standard guide combs (stubble, medium, full), 5 position guide (1/16" - 1/2"), charger, beard comb, cleaning brush, blade oil, blade guard, storage pouch, and English/Spanish instructions/styling guide. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
julie G.
Eden, NY
I bought this for my fiance and he cant stop bragging on it. It was very effective. The price was excellent.He uses it every other day.The Wahl all in one grooming kit comes with a 3 year warranty and tech support. Way to go Wahl yep a very well known name in mens grooming tools.
Bonnie W.
Nice Grooming Kit I got my son for a gift. He's kept his beard in nice neat shape & was better than I expected. Though it needs recharging it lasts quite a while on a charge. It's extremely effective & I would recommend it to those in this new beard groove to keep it tight & neat. This will do the job!
Stacie C.
Love this for my go to all purpose quick trim razor. It is simple to use and charges quickly. It never pinches or pulls my skin like my previous razor. I purchased this at target and it was affordably priced. I recommend this razor for a reliable consistent shave.
Marlene S.
Roanoke, VA
This little beauty gets the job done wherever there is unwanted hair. I have had mine several years and it hasn't let me down
This, of course, is not for the person who wants that"just waxed" feeling. More for the "I just don't want to see it" group.
Toni R.
Cypress, TX
My husband got this as a gift for his birthday last year. He loves it. I do too.I love how close of a cut he gets. It's hard for him to find a shaver that he likes. Now our two (2) older boys use it to shave as well. I've gotten a couple to give as gifts already.
David R.
Chandler
This is an amazing product. This is a must have to own. Great for getting those tough nose and ear hairs gone. Works great for me and you will love it as well.
Elizabeth S.
So easy to get large and small parts of the body! I use the small straight head for my husband's neck. And I use the other straight head for my bikini area.
Kimberly R.
Outstanding quality. Have used Wahl products for years. I purchased the rechargeable shaver for travel and to use on bikini area.
Paul D.
This is the best trimming and grooming kit I've ever owned. My hair is tough, but Wahl takes care of business!
Ken S.
O Fallon, MO
Definitely a good by for grooming... wiuld recommend to any man for daily trimming...