BY WAHL

Mimi N.
I bought this for my husband, and although it worked well for the first few uses, after a while it just died. We changed the batteries, cleaned it, and all, and nothing helped. Thankfully, it's not a huge loss in terms of price, so we can easily pick up another one!
Catie B.
Umatilla, OR
Bought this for my husband to take with him on business trips. he says that is is easy to use and not painful like other trimmers that don't trim but rip hair out he says. He uses it to keep his beard nice and trimmed with sharp edges just the way I like it.
Amy T.
Mendenhall, MS
I received this product for Christmas. It's a convenient on the go set. Gets the job done. Would recommend.
Charissa B.
Mesa, AZ
Died too quickly, wasn't able to get the trim I needed for the full vacation. When charged it worked ok
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Carolyn M.
Columbia, MD
Product is great to get the unwanted hair is out of your nose and to trim the beard . Compact so you can put it in your suitcase or you can use it at home .
Maricela P.
I've used this trimmer for a long time on my boyfriend. Works great, long lasting. Gives a clean trim without pulling hair. Works great for travel.