Wahl 9953

Wahl 9953
Wahl 9953 "Body" Rechargeable/Cordless Trimmer
Evan S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This grooming kit is almost a 5 star product. The trimmer and attachments work very well. FYI: Always start with oiled blades; one drop should do it for the first couple of weeks to a month. You want to oil the blades for two important reasons: first, to reduce the friction between the blades and second, to insure a clean cut as to not pull your hairs and give the hairs a smooth (non-split) appearance.

As for the shaver, I was surprised how well it actually works. The only problem was, for me having a pretty full/thick stubble, it took a few passes/strokes to completely remove the hair. I will probably stick with my trusty Trac ll razor.

The minor reasons I slight this groomer 1 star is the attachment heads are a bit difficult to interchange; you must be very careful not to damage the delicate (plastic) parts and the tray is all but useless since the attachments do not sit well and easily fall/flop out. I would have rather they included a trimmer blade protective cover. I have 2 older Wahl Groomsman which came with trimmer protectors which is nice if the trimmer may accidentally tip over.
Valerie L.
Victoria, TX
I use this on my husband and it works awesome! I self taught myself how to cut hair and this
Product mad wit very easy! Would definitely clew commend this to everyone to try! Works amazing. I will be purchasing this again very soon! Thank you all!!
JoAnn D.
Green Bay, WI
Has been is had one of these for years charges excellent keeps a charge for quite a long time. Love all the different attachments to put on for trimming for different areas in different uses .
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
Always have loved wahl products. Good quality and give a great cut every time. Just make sure you keep it oiled after every couple uses.
Anna A.
Lees Summit, MO
Used this on my husband and it's is his favorite. Batteries lasted a long time . Definitely met our expectations
Brittany S.
Fort Erie, ON
Great trimmer with adjustable lengths for different layers of hair. It's super easy to use. However, the battery dies quickly.