BY WAHL

Paula J.
I bought this for my husband as a gift and it worked well while he was using it, Then he didn't use for a few years and it didn't work, So we figured it needed a new battery, which we finally found, and purchased. It still doesn't work. Disappointing!
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
I have to confess, I "borrowed" my husbands Wahl Groomsman Beard and Stubble Rechargeable Trimmer to do some neckline grooming. I have no idea how it compares to other clippers because it is the only brand my stylist recommends. I thought it did a very nice job and do recommend this brand!
Lauren F.
I actually use this for grooming my dog. It's perfect for his face and between his toes. Poodles require a lot of grooming. I love that it's cordless, but I found that mine started losing it's ability pretty quickly even after putting in new batteries. It was also a little difficult to clean.
Mandy H.
Lafayette, TN
This is a decent little trimmer. I use it to trim my husband's neck and around his ears between visits to the barber. I like that it is rechargeable and I don't have to work around a cord.
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
Bought for my husband for fathers day and he loves it Wahl is the only brand he uses. We love there products and they arent very expensive for the products either.
Carolyn W.
Marion, AL
My husband uses this product have not heard him complain so I am thinking that he likes it.