BY WAHL

Wahl lithium ion deluxe trimmer features, soft touch body with satin nickel accents. Lithium ion+ battery technology. Run time is 4 times longer than standard rechargeable batteries. 1-minute quick charge. High performance t-blade, #1-#8 hair guide combs, and #1-#4 beard guide combs.. Precision detail trimmer. Rotary ear/nose trimmer. Countertop stand, zippered storage case. see more...

Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I use this Wahl trimmer on my neck to shave the hair. I also use it on my son's neck and eyebrows. I love Wahl products and I have the Wahl hair clippers that I use a whole lot. Wahl is a great brand!
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
Both my husband and I use this trimmer regularly. It gives a very close,
safe trim which is important when dealing with sensitive areas.
Justin E.
Walkersville, MD
Easy to use, professional results! Free yourself from monthly visits to the barber and do it yourself!
Patricia N.
Camanche
It gets close without cutting your skin. It is very affordable. I have given it as a gift.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
I love Wahl brand products. I bought my boyfriend a shaver and it works so good.
Angie F.
Centralia, IL
My fiancé uses this to cut his own hair. It saves us a lot of money. It does a professional job.

Amazon