BY WAHL

Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Danielsville, GA
I took cosmetology in school and if I do say so myself I was pretty good! I've used those clippers, the original set all the way to the up to date set, citing first my son's hair and then my husband's and many friends and other family members and it has been a wonderful tool to make sure the cuts were done and professional looking so all were satisfied! They are still in perfect condition if you follow the rules of the care of your product.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I'm absolutely in love with this trimmer/shaver. Following the instructions, you must charge it for 1 hour before it's first use. Battery seems to last forever with no loss of power. For such a light-weight trimmer, you can feel the power of it's motor, very comparable to their much heavier plug-in models. Blades are very high quality, love the screen shaver attachment. The rotating head gives you better/more comfortable angles.
cindy c.
cindy c.
I bought this for my husband and it works great, it leaves his face feeling smooth, the battery lasts though a few shaves, and I use one of the smaller blades for my eyebrows and I love it.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Memphis, TN
Love our Whal. My other half prefers a buzzed head so it takes a lot of work to keep a number 2 guard length. Beard trimmer is great too.
Antonia P.
Antonia P.
Newport News, VA
Very good and inexpensive product to keep my pixie cut groomed nicely! Very easy for me to use. I love it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I like how easy it is to use and how clean it leaves the cuts I only use the wahl brand for my clappers