BY WAHL #83 in Electric Razors

The wahl groomsman pro all-in-one rechargeable grooming kit is the most versatile all-in-one rechargeable grooming system. this trimmer is great for head and total body grooming. this grooming kit includes; rechargeable trimmer unit, trimmer head, detail head, dual shaver head, t-blade, 6-position guide, 3 standard trimmer guides, 3 t-blade guides, comb, cleaning brush, blade oil, storage base, charger, and english/spanish instructions/styling guide. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
My husband has been using this one for quite some time now and he absolutely loves it. It is very effective and he uses it on the back of his head on his hairline and his facial hair. I love how you can charge it, it holds a great charge and saves money on batteries. It stays sharp as long as you use the oil, and it is a very easy tool to clean. It is a great value for the price and I would highly recommend this product.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love everything about this! I’ve used it many times on friends who have purchased it. It’s easy to use, glides right through, and is easy to clean! It’s a definite win for me!
Tiffany W.
Merrillville, IN
I bought Wahl 9860-70" Groomsman Pro All-in-one Rechargeable Grooming Kit for my boyfriend for Christmas, and boy was he happy Santa came! He uses the Groomsman daily, for every thing from his beard to lining up his sideburns. It definitely replaced his old razor instantly!
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This a very reliable personal grooming razor. I've had razor for over two years and use it weekly. I like that it is an oil-less razor so there's less pieces to keep up with. The grooming rack makes it easy to keep everything organized on the bathroom counter or in the cabinet.
Brandy M.
Littleton, CO
I got this for my husband and he loves it. It comes with all the right attachments for his beard, mustache, and other hair care areas. It's durable and lasts a long time, too, and is pretty reasonably priced. Overall, we were very satisfied with the money we'd spent.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I bought this for my brother he's younger he's a teenager and he needed something to get rid of the mustache and beard and stuff growing out his nose and ears but I got him this and he's been very happy with it it's easy to use and he don't have to spend his time with a razor and he cab get ears nose and eyebrows with it so he looks handsome and not like a caveman
My boyfriend has this trimmer. He likes it, but he has definitely used better. It comes with different guards for different lengths, and gets the job done. My boyfriend gives this trimmer 4 stars.
Kara S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great personal shaver. I love the fact that it is rechargeable. I use this electric razor in the shower and it has never rusted. And it's super easy to clean because the heads are easily detachable.
Chandra H.
Spokane, WA
I use the shavers to shave and it works great! I bought it at Ross. It was very affordable and worth the money spent. I use it at least once a week before I shave to that the hairs are trimmed. One thing I did not like is that the battery does not last for long
Thalia C.
Buckeye, AZ
I got this for my husband a couple years ago. It does its job but it broke within a few months. I recommend buying something higher end.