BY WAHL

The wahl groomsman pro all-in-one rechargeable grooming kit is the most versatile all-in-one rechargeable grooming system. this trimmer is great for head and total body grooming. this grooming kit includes; rechargeable trimmer unit, trimmer head, detail head, dual shaver head, t-blade, 6-position guide, 3 standard trimmer guides, 3 t-blade guides, comb, cleaning brush, blade oil, storage base, charger, and english/spanish instructions/styling guide. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This a very reliable personal grooming razor. I've had razor for over two years and use it weekly. I like that it is an oil-less razor so there's less pieces to keep up with. The grooming rack makes it easy to keep everything organized on the bathroom counter or in the cabinet.
Tiffany W.
Highland, IN
I bought Wahl 9860-70" Groomsman Pro All-in-one Rechargeable Grooming Kit for my boyfriend for Christmas, and boy was he happy Santa came! He uses the Groomsman daily, for every thing from his beard to lining up his sideburns. It definitely replaced his old razor instantly!
Chandra H.
Spokane, WA
I use the shavers to shave and it works great! I bought it at Ross. It was very affordable and worth the money spent. I use it at least once a week before I shave to that the hairs are trimmed. One thing I did not like is that the battery does not last for long
Kara S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great personal shaver. I love the fact that it is rechargeable. I use this electric razor in the shower and it has never rusted. And it's super easy to clean because the heads are easily detachable.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My boyfriend has this trimmer. He likes it, but he has definitely used better. It comes with different guards for different lengths, and gets the job done. My boyfriend gives this trimmer 4 stars.
Thalia C.
Buckeye, AZ
I got this for my husband a couple years ago. It does its job but it broke within a few months. I recommend buying something higher end.
Cassie H.
Chapmanville, WV
Serves its purpose. Attachment are easy to break but otherwise is a good product. Bought two so that if one breaks I have a backup.
John H.
Hines, MN
I like the Wahl brand very much. I've had better luck with them holding up in the long run. Great products!!
Brandy M.
Lakewood, CO
I got this for my husband and he loves it. It comes with all the right attachments for his beard, mustache, and other hair care areas. It's durable and lasts a long time, too, and is pretty reasonably priced. Overall, we were very satisfied with the money we'd spent.
Heather b.
My foance has this kit and he really likes it....Seems to trim everything how he wants it