BY WAHL

WAHL 9307-100/CLIPPER/MINI-PRO/12PCS/13 Piece MiniPro Clipper Kit High-Carbon Steel Blades Stays Sharp Longer 4 Guide Combs 18 to 12 Left Right Ear Taper Compact Size for Touch-Ups & Trims Easy to Hold & Maneuver Kit Also Includes Barber Comb Mustache Comb Cleaning Brush Travel Pouch Oil Blade Guard. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather T.
Heather T.
Springtown, TX
Everything you need in one bag to get the perfect hair cut and line. My husband uses this on himself and the kids. I help him out and love the way these clippers cut.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Got this product for my huband..he loves it! It comes with plenty of guards and they are color coordinated so it is easy to find what you are looking for.
N'Kashkia H.
N'Kashkia H.
Kansas City, MO
I love Wahl. I used to be a hair stylish and this was the brand of choice. The clippers last a long time and the blades are nice and sharp.
Tawna H.
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ
Wahl is a great reliable brand. This trimmer is great. My husband and i both use this and it's still going strong after 4 years.
Diana U.
Diana U.
Rocksprings, TX
This product is a go to for myself and my husband. It is easy to use and portable to travel with
Omesha G.
Omesha G.
Orlando, FL
My hubby loves this these clippers . He has the big size as well . Whenever he travels he takes the mini one with him . They're affordable and easy to find .