BY WAHL

Wahl - Half Pint - Battery Operated Trimmer - #8064-900. The Powerful, Pocket-Sized Personal Trimmer High precision blades for quick, clean trimming Perfect for outlining and defining hairlines, necklines and sideburns Cordless convenience for extra-easy beard and moustache trims Includes trimmer, AA battery, two trimming guides (1/8 and 1/4 ), blade guard, trimmer oil and operating instructions. (#8064-900). see more...

Christina W.
Alpena, MI
I don't use this trimmer on myself. I use it on my kids and my pets. It's great for little jobs. Helping trim when I cut my sons hair and when the cats have a little matted spot. It's very handy!!
CM M.
Killeen, TX
This product offers all the quality of a full size trimmer without the bulk. Perfect if you don't have a lot of room in your bathroom or just spend a lot of the time on the move.
gretchen l.
Los Osos, CA
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
My husband received this as a gift from his mother for a Christmas gift
He seems to like it, said it gets the job done
Ronda F.
Pahrump, NV
This trimmer is a great size for travel or home use. Easy to clean and operate, you won't leave home without it.
Nir M.
trimmer on the go really is a great thing to have for a hairy guy, I mean you cannot bring a big-scale trimmer else your bag don't have enough space to put something else. it does effective but I think the full version is so much better.