BY WAHL

Wahl - Half Pint - Battery Operated Trimmer - #8064-900. The Powerful, Pocket-Sized Personal Trimmer High precision blades for quick, clean trimming Perfect for outlining and defining hairlines, necklines and sideburns Cordless convenience for extra-easy beard and moustache trims Includes trimmer, AA battery, two trimming guides (1/8 and 1/4 ), blade guard, trimmer oil and operating instructions. (#8064-900). see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this product as it works great on trimming dog noses the downside to it is that it does not last long and often the battery stops working in the machine and you have to stick a piece of tinfoil inside the battery casing I go through about three of these a year. Wahl Pocket Pro Equine Trimmer, Purple
Christina W.
Alpena, MI
I don't use this trimmer on myself. I use it on my kids and my pets. It's great for little jobs. Helping trim when I cut my sons hair and when the cats have a little matted spot. It's very handy!!
CM M.
Killeen, TX
This product offers all the quality of a full size trimmer without the bulk. Perfect if you don't have a lot of room in your bathroom or just spend a lot of the time on the move.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
My husband received this as a gift from his mother for a Christmas gift
He seems to like it, said it gets the job done
gretchen l.
Los Osos, CA
Ronda F.
Pahrump, NV
This trimmer is a great size for travel or home use. Easy to clean and operate, you won't leave home without it.
Nir M.
trimmer on the go really is a great thing to have for a hairy guy, I mean you cannot bring a big-scale trimmer else your bag don't have enough space to put something else. it does effective but I think the full version is so much better.