BY WAHL

Jill C.
Philadelphia, PA
Impressed with the power and this was a great size for my needs, but I was not impressed with the performance. The clipper produced a terrible oil smell that made me hesitant to use the product and I found myself having to constantly go back over already clipped locations to even out the trim.
Melinda G.
Weslaco, TX
This is a fantastic trimmer. I use it on all the guys in the house to keep their hair cuts looking great between trips to the barber. We use this trimmer probably 2 or 3 times a month. Wahl is a little bit more expensive but you are getting a quality product that will last for years!
heidi s.
Ville Platte, LA
Convient but doesn't hold a charge very long. Maybe emi got a defective one but it didn't work that well and caught hairs in it which was irriagging.
Ashley M.
Ocean Springs, MS
Haven't had one in a while. Dropped mine and broke it. But this was a nice one that fit great In my hand and work nice.
Estefania L.
this machine is very good as to make the cuts makes it perfectly is a very good brand and recommend