BY WAHL

Brittany H.
Got this for my fiancé for Christmas and he loves it. It does what he needs it to do and he uses it quite often. The price was affordable and it met his expectations. He is satisfied with it and would recommend it to others
Jacqueline S.
Seneca, SC
I have two hairy fellas in the house..my husband and son. For some reason ear and nose hairs in these two jokers are abundant. They use the trimmer a couple of times a week so I had to buy another so they wouldn't have to share. they love these things! I love them too...the ear hair was grossing me out!

i
Dana P.
Nice trimmer for your man. It seems better made than the cheaper ones. My husbands had his forever and it does the trick..eyebrows, nose hairs..I have to admit I've stole it a few times for a few stray hairs..lol..works great!
Bailey C.
New Egypt, NJ
I haven't used this but my boyfriend has and he loves it. The small head makes it easy to get into tight places. It's small enough for easy storage and cleaning too.
mandy m.
My husband uses this trimmer religiously. He thinks it is the best on the market. He has been known to have more than one "just in case"
Tana Y.
Lancaster, NY
My humor uses this all the time and likes it. I use it as well. Very versatile.
Maria V.
Good product, you can find it in every store, reasoanable price and last long when it comes to baterry and sharpness.