BY WAHL

Trimming Difficult Area Hair Made Easy Wahl Dual Head Wet/Dry Personal Trimmer will help you with your trimming needs and is great for trimming and detailing nose, ear and eyebrow hair. The two heads of this trimmer can be rinsed clean under water. It has professional-quality steel cutter blades that can remove unwanted hair without any nicking or pulling. Wet and dry operation Easy cleaning by just rinsing under running water Compact and handy to travel This easy and pain free trimming can give you an all together new trimming experience. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Wahl Dual Head Wet/Dry Personal Trimmer comes with the option of rotary or reciprocating trimming head that gives better reach to areas like nose and ears. It has professional quality steel cutting blades that gives nick free trimming. Get Started: Gently take the trimmer to your nose or ears and then conveniently trim hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
My daughter and I use this one to shave bikini area. Very easy to use and easy to clean. I would recommend this to anyone that would have the need for it. I purchased mine at Target. I feel the price and the quality of the product are good.
Becky H.
Proctorville, OH
This is actually my fiancé's but I use it quite often. It gets in those places that I need to get to. It's amazing the hair that comes from EVERYWHERE!!! This is an amazing product and I love it and so does he.
Dhamon W.
Hemet, CA
Got this as a gift as well and now I never have to worry about long nose hairs getting out of hand and not getting yelled at by my girlfriend because my nose hairs are too long!
Mikki P.
Clarkrange, TN
Use this to keep the bikini area trimmed. It is a good product and holds up well. Would recommend any of the Wahl products
Cindy R.
My fiancé has this. He loves it. Trims great and doesn't give you razor burn or a rash.
Joe G.
Reading, PA
This is am amazing tool that I can't live without! I keep it plugged in so it's always ready to go! Pulse, it's small and light weight. I am always sure to pack it when going on vacation!
Kayla M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got my wahl trimmer at Walmart and it tore up in just a few weeks of me having it. I haven't spent my money on a different brand and only ever owned this one personal trimmer. But it was not a good purchase for me.