BY WAHL

Wahl Cordless battery operated Beard Trimmer with a Bonus Battery Ear, Nose brow Trimmer see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This had been amazing. Holds a charge and last awhile. It also has slot of power for being cordless! We were skeptical at first but we have had great results with this.
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
My husband uses this kit on his nose hairs! He really likes it! I don't mind not having to look at the nose hairs either and not having to help him with it! This product is great!
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great for cleaning his stray neckline hairs in between cuts. Fast and easy and painless. Depending on how fast his hair grows I’d say he uses it once a week.
Bruce B.
Abbeville, LA
I love Wahl its a wonderful company almost everything they make last for a long time. It really made me happy to be able to use this for my clients.
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This trimmer is great! I trim my son's neck and hair line in between cuts and it allows him to go at least a week longer before his next cut.
Sara C.
Bought this for my boyfriend, works really well. Charge lasts really long, easy to use. He loved it, definitely recommend
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Good product for small areas. My husband uses this to trim his beard. It gets very close and gives him a great look.
Molly E.
PALM COAST, FL
My boyfriend has had this for 3 years. Still works great! I use it all the time for in between clean ups for him.
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.